Quick Tap Tolman.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not too critical on Tolman for the quick tap. Dumb play but I can live with it. It's all the other shit he does like hogging the ball and getting in the way that pisses me off. He wouldnt make any other FG side for good reason - he's just not good enough as a prop. Time to go.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a terrible play, we are up against it with parra and the opportunity to level against parra is massive, tolman is not the captain, he should not be making decisions. should not play for the club again
I keep hearing that he shouldn't play for the club again but funnily enough our coaches keep picking him. You could have placed your name in the ring to give Barrett a run.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I keep hearing that he shouldn't play for the club again but funnily enough our coaches keep picking him. You could have placed your name in the ring to give Barrett a run.
Just because he keeps getting chosen dosent mean that it’s the right decision

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the old coach was fired and the new coach was overlooked so the club doesnt have a high opinion of either of them. I'm confident the new coach is smart enough to know Tolman is past it

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never met Tolman - might be the nicest bloke in the world but on the field he plays as a a greedy hog - the tap today just highlighted his inability to be a team player when in possession. He turns the positive of being near the ball into a negative by constantly getting in the way of the halves, and others, who are trying to shift the ball - he doesnt seem to accept that he should be a decoy runner - jogging in between the player with the ball and another player in a better position n preventing them from passing it to the better positioned player, is something you coach self centred under 12 not to do. No amount of defence or tidying up work is worth the negative impact he has on the attack.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone catch the pathetic 4th tackle crash over he tried?

That tap showed how much of a fucking hog he is and clearly isn't a team player.

That tap also i think puts to rest whos behind the 4th tackle hitup, hes clearly a selfish useless fucking grub.

Reactions: GDR

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But when you're coming last with shit attack, playing a top 4 team, and you have a chance to level the scores into the last 20, you farken take the 2 points... then you try to win it from there... not from behind. Thats 101.
There was 20 minutes to go, I thought we needed at least one more try to win the game. You don't start playing for golden point at the 60 minute mark.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He costs us too many games. Fucking flog.
Im sick of the commentators on abc grandstand laughing at us everytime tolman gets in the road. Its ridiculous.
Do not re sign this flog please, dont do it.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most selfish player including mundine, i have ever ever seen. Didnt back his team mates to defend.
Fucking over the shit. So fucking dumb, Elliot is gone now get rid of this fucking dud

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs love tolman, i still cant figure out why, he will never be dropped until barrett and team take over

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit go by Tolman
But watching the replay Gutho who made the tackle on Tolman was offside. Should have been sent to the bin for a professional foul. The ref fucked us
Just one of numerous things the ref got wrong today -pathetic refereeing standards last few weeks!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never met Tolman - might be the nicest bloke in the world but on the field he plays as a a greedy hog - the tap today just highlighted his inability to be a team player when in possession. He turns the positive of being near the ball into a negative by constantly getting in the way of the halves, and others, who are trying to shift the ball - he doesnt seem to accept that he should be a decoy runner - jogging in between the player with the ball and another player in a better position n preventing them from passing it to the better positioned player, is something you coach self centred under 12 not to do. No amount of defence or tidying up work is worth the negative impact he has on the attack.
Best....post....eva!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck me... I just watched the game on delay

is tolman still suffering the effects of covid??

this good ol country boy needs to fuck off

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone catch the pathetic 4th tackle crash over he tried?

That tap showed how much of a fucking hog he is and clearly isn't a team player.

That tap also i think puts to rest whos behind the 4th tackle hitup, hes clearly a selfish useless fucking grub.
Doesnt he do that 3-4 times every game. Its so routine I dont even notice it anymore. Gallen 2.0