Quick Tap Tolman.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Someone like To'Omaga could have scored that... But Tolman fuck me the **** should know better

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Costly error, but shit bag sutton can also be blamed for the obstruction call
That makes no difference.. the game would have swung a different direction. Doesn't mean it would be 20 or 22 points. I could have been our only try or 1 of 5. Different game from that point.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s time for him to move on. You see any other number 8 in every team they are all talk strong impact players who make post contact metres. This guy is done and if the club RE sign him for next year then I’m done. Thank you tols for all your efforts but time to move on.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman seems to think he's bigger than he actually is. Always taking hit ups in the opposition 20. WTF?
He's just a selfish player. Tolman is the last player you want touchign the ball in the opposition 20.
He doesn’t take tough carries

When the defence are defending their line it’s the softest carry a prop can take hence his enthusiasm to get in the fkn way

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman seems to think he's bigger than he actually is. Always taking hit ups in the opposition 20. WTF?
He's just a selfish player. Tolman is the last player you want touching the ball in the opposition 20.
He wants to enhance his game stats to fulfill the title of "world's best prop" granted to him by Des

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thinking about the new nickname....I don't like using the word "quick" and Tolman in the same sentence so let's come up with a new one.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did he say?
He needs to be better at his last tackle options. He used to be 3/10 and now he's 7/10. Sounds like Lewis is going to be there all year. FMD