Quick Tap Tolman.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's such a hog. Great leadership from your 300 game player. He cared more about the extra 5 run metres than levelling up the scores.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
What about how gutherson puts him down after a quick tap. Big wtf moment.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
A very bad play indeed - we had 4-5 players do very very stupid things that cost us the game. Add the ref doing about 3 stupid things too and this is what make this loss hard to take.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So pissed. That and the "obstruction".
Agree bro also man I reckon any other ref would've waited a second than go bunker , but like a smartass blew the plenty than asked foran to challenge it lot of what if's today

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you take a tap like that you have to be very certain of scoring, Tolman and certain of scoring aren't two things that go together. If the coach is serious there's consequences for that decision by Tolman.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
I've seen this team do some dumb things but Tolman taking that quick tap when it could of been a guarantee 2 points to level the game, takes the cake lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely that's got him his long deserved holiday and retirement from the club starting tomorrow? I'd drop him and tell him to go enjoy his time on the coast as he isn't welcome back at the club anymore

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick tap tolman lmao I like it have to laugh otherwise I’ll cry should have won that

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you take a tap like that you have to be very certain of scoring, Tolman and certain of scoring aren't two things that go together. If the coach is serious there's consequences for that decision by Tolman.
Should never play for the club again

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He cost us as chance of winning. What was he thinking.