Quick Tap Tolman.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a ‘no brainer’! In my opinion! Take the 2 and attack Parras right edge with Moses really poor I’m defence.
Once again we let a team get away to a start and had to play catch up
Then we get close with an opportunity to level and Tolman has a massive ‘brain fart’ and takes the tap. I don’t remember the last time Tolman busted tackles from 20 out on one of his 4th tackle ‘barnstorming’ runs
I hope he has apologised to his team mates

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look at how many penalties goals Roosters took against the Titans... Really shows how mentally fucked some of our players are.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We can’t move on unless he goes. I always thought it was Reynolds, but it was Tolman all along

dogofwar75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tolman adds zero value, predictable, slow and now I think his error rate is increasing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was a ‘no brainer’! In my opinion! Take the 2 and attack Parras right edge with Moses really poor I’m defence.
Once again we let a team get away to a start and had to play catch up
Then we get close with an opportunity to level and Tolman has a massive ‘brain fart’ and takes the tap. I don’t remember the last time Tolman busted tackles from 20 out on one of his 4th tackle ‘barnstorming’ runs
I hope he has apologised to his team mates
so you say take the 2 and then attack the edge? well we did that and didnt score, even if it levels up the game im sure parra goes to another level.
we will never know will we

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched Mason highlights, if that was Tolman he scores ZERO of those tries. Pretty sad really. Solid defence but nothing attack wise he was never going to score of the tap.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched Mason highlights, if that was Tolman he scores ZERO of those tries. Pretty sad really. Solid defence but nothing attack wise he was never going to score of the tap.
A few of the gun forwards in the game might have scored from that position....but not Tolman, not in a billion years

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he had of scored, people on here would be jizzing over him.