Opinion Quick fixes

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My quick fix... sign Reynolds so he can give his team mates a mouth full on the field.... people who say we don’t need him need to sit back and watch how lost we looked tonight. Offering him 400k a season for 2 years won’t hurt our cap since we have 1000 players off contract end of year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ive been a jmk fan but his stand up then passing is far too slow
That’s on Pay for firstly putting him to hooker then not ‘coaching’ him to become one or at least finding someone who could help his game

It’s also Pays fault that he switched up a successful Holland/Smith combo then puts Smith to Centre full time

The Pay lovers will defend him to the end but the reality is he’s making it up as he goes

50 first grade games as head coach for barely a 30% win percentage and a 0-3 start to 2020

But let’s re sign him 3 more years and give him a better roster lol

Go Dogs

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quick fix is a entire new coaching staff and new players for 2021

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My quick fix... sign Reynolds so he can give his team mates a mouth full on the field.... people who say we don’t need him need to sit back and watch how lost we looked tonight. Offering him 400k a season for 2 years won’t hurt our cap since we have 1000 players off contract end of year
No thanks. Would prefer to see wakeham or averillo use up the game time and gain experience.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After every loss I always look at a possible 2 or 3 changes that could be an improvement on the following week. Tonight I don't think anyone in the starting 13 convinced anyone that they showed up. All of them made errors or did not get enough involvement. The coaching staff might put their usual spin on generic stock answers . But the reality is tonights game was a display of garbage. We know we don't have the cattle but we still have something that resembles a team to at least provide a challenge and participate in a game of footy.
The only effort I saw was from the bench with the exception of Britt. I mostly agree with the ops and his team we possibly should have next week.
The scary thing is this is the 4th start in 3 years (including lockdown) that shows something is not geling in our off-season. It seems forever we've begun with a win.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ball playing edge forward,dummy half with a kicking game,centres who are actually centres.Wingers over 6 feet who aren’t afraid to chase and jump and know to stay near the sideline in attack.
Just a few simple things but a coach who can COACH is a good start.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure he's a nice bloke but i say without a shadow of doubt Crichton needs to graciously bow out and try his luck at tennis

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No way, Josh had his good times with us but no way is he the answer to our problems.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa to swap with DWZ. Reimis Smith back to wing and Harper to come in at centre. Wakeham to replace Cogger and Foz to replace Lewis. Tolman back to bench. RT to start. Averillo to remain at 14 but try and get him in the game earlier.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
#NoQuickFixes

or maybe there is...

#Payout

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sure he's a nice bloke but i say without a shadow of doubt Crichton needs to graciously bow out and try his luck at tennis
Would he be able to see over the net?