Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Told you it was worth it LOL

It also explains Assmans reaction.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Told you it was worth it LOL

It also explains Assmans reaction.
Worth it? Bro that was not worth the 3 or 4 mb of data I wasted watching that shit. I cannot UN-SEE WHAT I SAW.

FUCK ME DEAD I CAN STILL SEE THAT CREATURES WITCH-LIKE NOSE MOVING FROM SIDE TO SIDE LIKE A FUCKEN CHICKEN ANEMOMETER

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Worth it? Bro that was not worth the 3 or 4 mb of data I wasted watching that shit. I cannot UN-SEE WHAT I SAW.
FUCK ME DEAD I CAN STILL SEE THAT CREATURES WITCH-LIKE NOSE MOVING FROM SIDE TO SIDE LIKE A FUCKEN CHICKEN ANEMOMETER

You should be thanking me... now you have a solution for awkward work boners!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh So what’s happening with the new girl at work?

It’s obvious that you’ve got that special feeling..

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh So what’s happening with the new girl at work?

It’s obvious that you’ve got that special feeling..
Nothing's happening bro - @Nasheed dogged me and the rest of the Kennel, so I have no idea what to do. I need that curry muncha to help me woo a HOT curry muncha.

Hot curry muncha
Hot curry muncha?
HOT CURRY MUNCHA???

Talk about words you never think you'll ever say...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If she hasn't shown interest by now (on her side), chances are she is in the arms of another.

If shes Fijian Indian a bog standard Indian or Paki won't help as the cultures are hugely different.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If she hasn't shown interest by now (on her side), chances are she is in the arms of another.

If shes Fijian Indian a bog standard Indian or Paki won't help as the cultures are hugely different.
Well I think I'll be rubbing this one out of my books. On Friday I happened to be on the other side of the door as her - and she was with the team leader. So being the gentlemen I am, I opened up and held the door for them. The team leader smiles at me and says thank you. Then she walks in, eyes looking straight ahead, does not look, smile or even say thank you. It's as if I wasn't there and the door magically opened up for her without the need for anyone or anything to be acknowledged.

She's missed her chance! If you take your PMS frustrations out by being a snob, you haven't done yourself any favors with me.

Toodles!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I think I'll be rubbing this one out of my books. On Friday I happened to be on the other side of the door as her - and she was with the team leader. So being the gentlemen I am, I opened up and held the door for them. The team leader smiles at me and says thank you. Then she walks in, eyes looking straight ahead, does not look, smile or even say thank you. It's as if I wasn't there and the door magically opened up for her without the need for anyone or anything to be acknowledged.

She's missed her chance! If you take your PMS frustrations out by being a snob, you haven't done yourself any favors with me.

Toodles!
Sounds like an entitled bitch to me. It's not hard even to mumble a quick "thanks". Scrap the mutt bro.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sounds like an entitled bitch to me. It's not hard even to mumble a quick "thanks". Scrap the mutt bro.
It's even less hard to smile. I couldn't even get that out of her.

I reckon chicks act like this to get you to want them more. Me? I dump dem bitch's :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score

That's ok bro. She's probably not marriage material for me anyway. Yesterday I had chilli cheese chips for lunch at Oporto. That shit nearly smoked me to death. I got no idea how I'll handle the spicy curry every night that she serves up!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's even less hard to smile. I couldn't even get that out of her.

I reckon chicks act like this to get you to want them more. Me? I dump dem bitch's :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Just treat people the way they treat you, give them a taste of their own medicine.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Toodles!
Move along.. plenty more women to meet.. Rudeness ain’t nice..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
she was with the team leader. So being the gentlemen I am, I opened up and held the door for them. The team leader smiles at me and says thank you. Then she walks in, eyes looking straight ahead, does not look, smile or even say thank you. It's as if I wasn't there and the door magically opened up for her without the need for anyone or anything to be acknowledged.
She was probably getting told "it's not working out, pack up your desk and work out your two weeks notice".

Wahesh

Reaction score
She was probably getting told "it's not working out, pack up your desk and work out your two weeks notice".
Shit. That would've been the perfect time to smog her then. The perfect parting gift :D

Wahesh

Reaction score

So @Mr Invisible after months of investigating, I've found out that the reason this particular Indian babe hasn't shown interest in me is because she is indeed off the market. Apparently she likes curry over makanek (google if you don't know what that is). However as of late, as in the last 2 weeks, she's gone from being a complete and utter snob to someone who actually acknowledges my existence and has warmed up to me and actively talks to me without me having to be the conversation starter. In fact, just this morning we had a meeting, and this goddess sat NEXT TO ME (not the other way around) and crossed her legs revealing those juicy Indian thighs of hers :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Oh I can only hope her marriage is on the rocks so she can take me off the rebound and abuse me like the piece of meat I am :D:D:D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So @Mr Invisible after months of investigating, I've found out that the reason this particular Indian babe hasn't shown interest in me is because she is indeed off the market. Apparently she likes curry over makanek (google if you don't know what that is). However as of late, as in the last 2 weeks, she's gone from being a complete and utter snob to someone who actually acknowledges my existence and has warmed up to me and actively talks to me without me having to be the conversation starter. In fact, just this morning we had a meeting, and this goddess sat NEXT TO ME (not the other way around) and crossed her legs revealing those juicy Indian thighs of hers :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Oh I can only hope her marriage is on the rocks so she can take me off the rebound and abuse me like the piece of meat I am :D:D:D
But now your makanek is primed to dip it her chutney and cover her saag with your mint sauce