Question (picture included)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To those asking ... there is nothing wrong with her... not a dude at all..

@Wahesh has asked before my critique, I'm just posting what the benchmark would be.

Oh and she had dimples too, and was Austrian (Austrian GP grid girl - shown in pre race coverage).

and yes... I had to remove that other photo of Tanks.... explicit rule :|

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
A dude? I’ll be back later..I have to have a serious meeting with my dick about this..I hope he doesn’t bring those two nuts he hangs around with to the meeting..they are f*&king crazy!
Just don't beat him too hard, it's not his fault.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

@Wahesh has asked before my critique, I'm just posting what the benchmark would be.

Oh and she had dimples too, and was Austrian (Austrian GP grid girl - shown in pre race coverage).

Well..to be honest..a babe..perfect type of woman for me.. I’m sending my resume to her..it’s the only ‘safe’ way to start a relationship these days!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Because you can see his buldge? Lol

My bad about the pic bro, plus i think its a good thing you took it down lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey, she's a good looking dude, or dude is a good looking chick....i'm confused and so is my penis :persevere::worried:
I suggest you dont visit Thailand bro, you'll end up thinking real women are trannies too lol just to be safe.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well..to be honest..a babe..perfect type of woman for me.. I’m sending my resume to her..it’s the only ‘safe’ way to start a relationship these days!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Your benchmark Mr I? I’m guessing no more than half an inch..:grimacing:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I can't see any dimples in that picture - but then again that's not Ultra4K. She looks pretty good.

Actually I remember when I was in Austria we visited a theme park at night (in the middle of the week). It was dead lol. Anyway when we went to leave a night, we saw a bunch of hookers in the area looking for work. FMD they were HOT. Ever since then I've never had a problem with Austrian chicks.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to 2018 my bro lol

Im glad im retired from the game lol
It’s always game on bro..doesn’t mean you have to be out on the field scoring goals..but nothing wrong with having a season pass to watch and cheer on from the sidelines!:grimacing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s always game on bro..doesn’t mean you have to be out on the field scoring goals..but nothing wrong with having a season pass to watch and cheer on from the sidelines!:grimacing:
Are we still talking about the ladies or what? Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 2018 my bro lol

Im glad im retired from the game lol
The games changed my friend, so ur lucky. Not like it was back in the day. I was out for a while but unfortunately had to come out of retirement but the fields not the fields i remember playing on.