Question for TAFE Students

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Back when I was studying everything was supplied, computers, notes etc... the only thing we really needed to buy were text books from the book shop.

Nowadays everyone from school students right up until uni have laptops. Even college students would have them as most colleges are private. What about TAFE though? I mean do they still have desktop PC's for students to do their work on or do students each have a laptop which obviously they need to buy? It's hard to imagine TAFE with desktop computers still. Anyone know?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah mate
Actually just started a mature age apprenticeship. Did tafe today and we have to bring in a laptop.
Nice stuff mate. What subject are you studying? I studied ICT back in the days when everything was supplied. I dare say that they provide the wi-fi for everyone to use though.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nice stuff mate. What subject are you studying? I studied ICT back in the days when everything was supplied. I dare say that they provide the wi-fi for everyone to use though.
Hey mate.
Yeah doing carpentry. I was a chef but just had enough of the industry and always wanted to get into carpentryyeah wifi is provided