News Queen Elizabeth II Dies

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So how does this "royal" bullshit work?

When wing nut dies and Willie becomes King, does his misses become queen or is she just the kings wife?

Also does the horse wing nut is married to a queen now?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albanese became the first PM to swear in a minister for the republic & was pushing for Australia to become a republic. I guess he won’t mention that for a while now
From memory, Albo appointed an “Assistant Minister for the Republic” without there actually being a “Minister of the Republic”to assist!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand it’s protocol to have this public holiday next Thursday but why should businesses have to pay for a late notice public holiday? They should be subsidised by government or take some money out of what we send to the royals every year.

I really feel sorry for gravely ill people having to cancel important medical appointments and surgery

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I understand it’s protocol to have this public holiday next Thursday but why should businesses have to pay for a late notice public holiday? They should be subsidised by government or take some money out of what we send to the royals every year.

I really feel sorry for gravely ill people having to cancel important medical appointments and surgery
It’s a mess. The legal system is scrambling to re-schedule hearings, I’ve got a mate building a house who was expecting a huge delivery of materials that day who’s been told his delivery will be pushed back two weeks as there’s no other slots and I’m sure there’s countless other disruptions. And for what?

I mean I’m all for respecting Lizzie and the longevity of her reign but do we honestly believe people will use the day to ‘mourn’? Please. And why do it on such short notice when it’s so disruptive? Is there a protocol that says it must be the same week of the funeral?

Surely it could’ve been better thought through…

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So how does this "royal" bullshit work?

When wing nut dies and Willie becomes King, does his misses become queen or is she just the kings wife?

Also does the horse wing nut is married to a queen now?
William's chic becomes just his missus, prolly a duchess or something.
Charles should of skipped the King thing and gave it to William straight up who is young enough to win the young generation and be relevant.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s a mess. The legal system is scrambling to re-schedule hearings, I’ve got a mate building a house who was expecting a huge delivery of materials that day who’s been told his delivery will be pushed back two weeks as there’s no other slots and I’m sure there’s countless other disruptions. And for what?

I mean I’m all for respecting Lizzie and the longevity of her reign but do we honestly believe people will use the day to ‘mourn’? Please. And why do it on such short notice when it’s so disruptive? Is there a protocol that says it must be the same week of the funeral?

Surely it could’ve been better thought through…
It’s going to affect a lot of people.
Apparently it needs to be the day after the PM & GG get back from the funeral. With Albo spending so much time overseas already they could’ve at least come back a day later and made it a long weekend. How many people will call in sick on the Friday now!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If they are going to have one..do it on a weekend..Saturday or Sunday.. Just on medical appointments and surgery..people have already had the like cancelled or delayed due to Covid..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now experts are speculating how she died. My theory is Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room with the candlestick.
I feel a little guilty..but that is just too funny..