Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld is not racist nor backwards.

the myth is well and truly busted.

I don't go for Labor nor for Liberal nor for Green nor for One Nation, but seeing that One Nation has won ZERO seat in Qld after majority of the votes have been counted, people can just shut up who accuse Qld of being red neck , bogans, racist and all the other derogatory terms.

Despite being a true blues fan , I can say for the first time in my life

PROUD TO BE A QLDER!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bob Katter is winning more seats than One Nation which just shows that people are concerned about Crocodiles.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't get the Katter reference

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tim Mander (ex nrl ref) can take over Tim Nichols as LNP leader

lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Qld just showing once again how backwards they are compared to other states.

Have you guys even got TVs and telephones up there yet?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld just showing once again how backwards they are compared to other states.

Have you guys even got TVs and telephones up there yet?

I think NSW can learn a lot from Qld about politics and how to run parliament.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The year was 2017.

Everyone drove their rickshaws into the parking area and paid three shillings to park.

Putting up a parasol for the ladies to avoid their delicate complexion being ruined by the midday sun was deemed an excellent idea, given it was their first year of voting.

Outside also awaited other voters on horse and carriage, with fresh water supplied in troughs.

Paperboys on bikes sold yesterday's newspapers as a con for a nickel and a dime.

At the bigger polling booths, coloured slaves worked tirelessly to provide free shoe shining to those upper class voters who could afford pocket watches and the finest of canes and monocles.

Make no mistake rest of Australia.. Queensland's election was bound to be huge.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The year was 2017.

Everyone drove their rickshaws into the parking area and paid three shillings to park.

Putting up a parasol for the ladies to avoid their delicate complexion being ruined by the midday sun was deemed an excellent idea, given it was their first year of voting.

Outside also awaited other voters on horse and carriage, with fresh water supplied in troughs.

Paperboys on bikes sold yesterday's newspapers as a con for a nickel and a dime.

At the bigger polling booths, coloured slaves worked tirelessly to provide free shoe shining to those upper class voters who could afford pocket watches and the finest of canes and monocles.

lol, that is well put, where did you copy it from? lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The year was 2017.

You reminded me of my second favourite movie....

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL at Pauline Hanson blaming everyone but herself.

Steve Dickson would still be in politics if he didn't jump ship.

They put Malcolm Roberts down in Ipswich expecting the PHON candidate who replaced him in the senate to step aside, so Roberts could reclaim the senate seat.

He stepped aside alright, he became an independent. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.