QLD Border

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ATTN: @maroondog72 @flamebouyant or other Kennelers up north:

Just checking if you’re available next weekend if needed and assuming Palaszczuk won’t open the border - can we toss the spoon over the fence somewhere and you can drop it into Red Hill on the way home? Thanks :-).
With the greatest of pleasure my friend

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like your thinking, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm actually legit concerned that Parra will bottle it and lose, its the sort of thing they would do.
Mate I think our boys will take a lot of confidence out of that game tonight and if sides like the panthers rest players for the finals we could jag another win

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep dinkum . Glad to... ill take it straight to Lank Park (Suncorp) and glue it in the statue of Wallys hands.
What a great night this is.
ATTN: @maroondog72 @flamebouyant or other Kennelers up north:

Just checking if you’re available next weekend if needed and assuming Palaszczuk won’t open the border - can we toss the spoon over the fence somewhere and you can drop it into Red Hill on the way home? Thanks :-).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol me either mate but if we don’t live in hope we’ll fucking die in despair
It would be brilliant, especially after Cleary's words about winning streaks. Would also put some spice into a bit of a Dogs V Riff rivalry which could really kick off with Barrett coming our way and especially if we nab someone like Burton or Staines.

Aw hell, now i'm getting hopeful. Mustn't hope, mustn't hope...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh im about 20 minutes drive from the border on the GC. I will keep an eye out for it. Will drive it up to Brisbane and get a few speeding tickets doing it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I like your thinking, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm actually legit concerned that Parra will bottle it and lose, its the sort of thing they would do.
We all know they cant he trusted!