put it behind us

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they played well last week but suffered alot of injurys and had the short turn around with only couple days prep. a team can not really prepare a game plan against storm down there as they kick every teams ass at home. i dont think there will many team changes as we are struggling to have the players.

best thing is just to completely forget about that game and rip right in to training hard for next week so we can get a win going into the bye to keep bulldogs on the fringe of top 8.

M

mofo sixx

forget the top 8 we are not contenders this yr, i think our goal needs to be to avoid the other end of the table

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
string a few together and we can do it. i wont ever give up on the team i love only time ill give uphope is if we need 4 comp points with just the last round to play. until then keep the faith

M

mofo sixx

string a few together and we can do it. i wont ever give up on the team i love only time ill give uphope is if we need 4 comp points with just the last round to play. until then keep the faith
seriously dude we are half way thru the season & we have only had 4 wins

i think we r lookin @ 12th at best, 13/14th at worst

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need new players in.
I can't forgive and forget.
Don't keep players waiting for their chance at centre stage.
In the 37 years that I've been supporting the Bulldogs this was our worst game.
We are in crisis.
We need to work hard this week and not give up.
We need our coach and captain to stand up now.
No more excuses, I love each one of them like they are my own brothers.
Peace.

M

mofo sixx

We need new players in.
I can't forgive and forget.
Don't keep players waiting for their chance at centre stage.
In the 37 years that I've been supporting the Bulldogs this was our worst game.
We are in crisis.
We need to work hard this week and not give up.
We need our coach and captain to stand up now.
No more excuses, I love each one of them like they are my own brothers.
Peace.
lol you have not been supporting the dogs for 37 yrs, otherwise based on some of ur ealier posts u r way immature for ur age bro!

also we r not in crisis man, like yea if they team we fielded last night was our regular squad , i would say yea we are in bad shape , but we were missing 11 players, no biggie S**T happens , tide will turn & in a short time will be be the dominant team again

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, come into it.
GRRR, it's 37 years.
I say we are in trouble this year.
U got nothing, just give in XXXXn!
I like everyone else would like to see our tally of Premiership Titles = 9
Will it happen this year?
I will be 'The Last Man' standing for the Bulldogs. Until my last day.
Bulldogs!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They played with plenty of heart despite the flogging but they still were crap at times, not one try? No set plays, not even a run around. I know we had players out but last night magnified our attack problems.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They played with plenty of heart despite the flogging but they still were crap at times, not one try? No set plays, not even a run around. I know we had players out but last night magnified our attack problems.
our attack problems and our DEPTH PROBLEMS. bringing players from the vb cup team is not going good either cos they are terrible in that division

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Some people on here have very high expectations . this year is about survival and nothing more .

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
high expectations is what the game is about. they play to be the best team in the comp. we are still only half way in the comp and its so close this year so i believe in the team i love and think we can scrap in the 8 by end of year and be a force. not judging the year on last nights peformance too many out and near impossible for any team to win there

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
I think the supporters can put it behind them but can the players. I think the positives that can be done this year is to now play Harrison, Kite, Barba and the like a little more. This will benifit the club next year. It hurts to say this, but i think we all need to turn our attention to next year and give these kids some exposure. I am so grateful that the bunnies and the cowboys suk.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
newcastle will easily beat us 13+ despite there loss to a travelling worriers side

K

KL

We will most likely finish from 10 - 16 this season, but next year we will bounce back into contention.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
I think the GOAL is for the team (whoever it consists of) to play as well as it can. Personally, while it always hurts watching anyone post points against my team, I didn't once feel the boys turned it up last night.

Anyway, if we can get to the bye with another win, and start piling up a few on the road home, anything can happen. The NRL is so inconsistent these days, and all teams are at the same level really (Give us back SBW, Utai, Holdsworth and Hickey, take from them Falau, Inglis, Cronk and kaufusi and we probably smash them) that anthing can happen. And it usually does (98 anyone...pretty similar situation if you think about it)

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
melbourne got smashed 2 weeks ago. doesnt matter how good a team is. Take away the bulk of their starting team and they will lose

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the GOAL is for the team (whoever it consists of) to play as well as it can. Personally, while it always hurts watching anyone post points against my team, I didn't once feel the boys turned it up last night.

Anyway, if we can get to the bye with another win, and start piling up a few on the road home, anything can happen. The NRL is so inconsistent these days, and all teams are at the same level really (Give us back SBW, Utai, Holdsworth and Hickey, take from them Falau, Inglis, Cronk and kaufusi and we probably smash them) that anthing can happen. And it usually does (98 anyone...pretty similar situation if you think about it)
bloody oath finally some one with a brain in this forum. people have giving up on us getting any where near the final 8. i aint giving up

Status
Not open for further replies.