PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently the people who made The Division games are developing a game for Ubisoft that will be an open world Star Wars game. No other details have been revealed yet.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ooh man you have missed on one of the best point and click adventures of all time...’Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis’..the story was so good it was thought that it should have been made in to a movie in the 90s. There is also Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb..which is set just before Temple of Doom..it’s along the lines of Tomb Raider..If you like Indy these are great.. There were some shitty console ones based on the movie, although Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade point and click is good, it’s very dated. Yeah there are fair few.. Never played the Staff of Kings.. It used motion control controllers..so you as you can imagine I had f$&k all chance of playing it! :yum:
I was a bit restricted with gaming until I left home in 95ish for better opportunities to study. Still couldn't really afford consoles and games until about 2000 and didn't have the time between full time Uni and full time job from 2000 til 2003. So aside from a limited number of PC games pre 2003 I wasn't an active gamer until 2003

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was a bit restricted with gaming until I left home in 95ish for better opportunities to study. Still couldn't really afford consoles and games until about 2000 and didn't have the time between full time Uni and full time job from 2000 til 2003. So aside from a limited number of PC games pre 2003 I wasn't an active gamer until 2003
Do you have a pc? Have you heard of Steam? It’s a website where you can download games..both recent and oldies..for a price.. Indiana Jones games..plus heaps of others are there..It’s brilliant!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you have a pc? Have you heard of Steam? It’s a website where you can download games..both recent and oldies..for a price.. Indiana Jones games..plus heaps of others are there..It’s brilliant!
I have a PC and have occasionally used steam. Not a big fan of the way steam has the potential to muscle out other companies and generate profit on games others developed. But as you say for older games it can be far simpler than trying to chase them down from very obscure places.

My google search yesterday was a bit surprising. Aside from the 20 games produced and the movies there are tonnes of IJ books out there that I'd never heard of. I've scoured the shelves of plenty of book stores over the years, both new and pre loved books and never seen one on the shelves.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a PC and have occasionally used steam. Not a big fan of the way steam has the potential to muscle out other companies and generate profit on games others developed. But as you say for older games it can be far simpler than trying to chase them down from very obscure places.

My google search yesterday was a bit surprising. Aside from the 20 games produced and the movies there are tonnes of IJ books out there that I'd never heard of. I've scoured the shelves of plenty of book stores over the years, both new and pre loved books and never seen one on the shelves.
You should read the Indiana Jones movie script I wrote.. Indiana Jones and the Cross of Salvation!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ooh man you have missed on one of the best point and click adventures of all time...’Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis’..the story was so good it was thought that it should have been made in to a movie in the 90s. There is also Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb..which is set just before Temple of Doom..it’s along the lines of Tomb Raider..If you like Indy these are great.. There were some shitty console ones based on the movie, although Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade point and click is good, it’s very dated. Yeah there are fair few.. Never played the Staff of Kings.. It used motion control controllers..so you as you can imagine I had f$&k all chance of playing it! :yum:
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was a great game back then. I remember it came pre installed on my PC i brought at that time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good Old Games (GOG) as well. They tend to have more older games.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone that there were only 3 Indiana Jones movies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not an Australian character unless is says c u next Tuesday. American's, still cannot get their Aussie interpretations right.
They should just censor the US version and let everyone else have the proper one :tearsofjoy:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone play cod? Is it any good? Just ordered a PS5

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone play cod? Is it any good? Just ordered a PS5
tbh the last modern warfare is better then cold war.

cold war has so many different bugs for different people, currently i cant play local splitscreen multi (which is something me and the wife enjoy)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe Apparently the following pic is true..and coming to the Xbox series 2 in conjunction with game you mentioned the other day.. If it is not legitimate than they should make one..and the PS5 too!!!
It's technically not official. I follow the guy who makes these. His name is XboxPope. But the designs are excellent and some partners have officially hired his team to make skins, like Ubisoft.

They have a store that you can buy their designs from, but unfortunately they're all xbox