Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
of course it is.

I used to be one of those fools who would buy a console on launch but have learned my lesson.

Right now I can go on ps store and buy a library of games for a fraction of the price you all bought your games brand new!

id rather wait and buy the games for the price they should always be sold for!
Most of these games you play are not worth $100+!

I know there’s worse things you can spend your money on but there’s also much better things to spend your money on.
Just buy the physical copies. They're always cheaper than the digital copies.

Picked up AC Valhalla for $59 for a physical copy. Digital copy is over $100

Side note, the Xbox Series X is great. No real issues with it and there doesn't seem to be many issues around. The PS5 is pretty buggy though. But most of the bugs aren't a major problem. Just the occasional crash and some wifi issues. And rest mode doesn't work properly. And some people can't update COD. And some people are getting their saves wiped.

That last one is a bit more of a problem but it seems rare. I think I'm lucky. Never had a dud console with the exception of the PS4 Pro that had its disc drive fail just outside warranty. Fortunately it was fairly easy to fix by taking it apart and replacing the laser.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are TLOU2 or GoT getting remasters for PS5? I am still yet to play them..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are TLOU2 or GoT getting remasters for PS5? I am still yet to play them..
They don't really need a remaster. They were both designed to run at 4K 30fps but adaptive fps. So when you play them on PS5 they automatically run at 4k 60fps

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They don't really need a remaster. They were both designed to run at 4K 30fps but adaptive fps. So when you play them on PS5 they automatically run at 4k 60fps
Okay cool. So I got these two and cyberpunk to play..might skip demon's souls for the safety of me and my console/controller.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay cool. So I got these two and cyberpunk to play..might skip demon's souls for the safety of me and my console/controller.
Smart. Demon's Souls is ridiculous.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Smart. Demon's Souls is ridiculous.
I watched a few minutes of gameplay and it does look great....however I heard you have to start over when you die? Playing HC in Diablo absolutely broke me lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched a few minutes of gameplay and it does look great....however I heard you have to start over when you die? Playing HC in Diablo absolutely broke me lol.
It's pretty tough. It's probably the hardest Souls game and all the Souls games are famous for bei G extremely difficult.

You basically have these fires which are checkpoints. But they are usually after a boss. So you go through the whole level and fight the boss, and if you die then you're back at the start of the level. But there are shortcuts you can open up which get you closer to it.

For example, in the first level (not including the training level) you grind through the stage until you get to a gate. You open then gate then if you die, you can shortcut through the gate. The boss is right at the start of the stage but you can't get to him until you get a key that opens the door. So by the time you get to the boss, if you die on the boss then you're back at the start of the level but the boss is right there. You only have to kill a few enemies before fighting him again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Worth getting?? I’m pending on it. Just been hitting up Cold War whenever I’ve got a spare hour.
Please tell me Cold War is longer than the other CODs!

I love them but FMD they are quick games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's pretty tough. It's probably the hardest Souls game and all the Souls games are famous for bei G extremely difficult.

You basically have these fires which are checkpoints. But they are usually after a boss. So you go through the whole level and fight the boss, and if you die then you're back at the start of the level. But there are shortcuts you can open up which get you closer to it.

For example, in the first level (not including the training level) you grind through the stage until you get to a gate. You open then gate then if you die, you can shortcut through the gate. The boss is right at the start of the stage but you can't get to him until you get a key that opens the door. So by the time you get to the boss, if you die on the boss then you're back at the start of the level but the boss is right there. You only have to kill a few enemies before fighting him again.
That doesn't sound as bad as I thought it was, might give it a go some point down the line.