PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW Maneater is hella fun. Another free game with Gamepass, wouldn’t have tried it otherwise.

Pro Psychopath Tip - Don’t just chomp down on people, clamp them in your jaws and swim around with them until they drown, much funnier. Especially if you manage to clamp on their head.
It you want to try a cool game, try Carrion on Game Pass. You play as a tentacle monster that has to escape a facility and eat as many people as possible. It's brutal and entertaining.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what a joke we're almost 1 year in since the release of ps5 and there's none in stock available

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
what a joke we're almost 1 year in since the release of ps5 and there's none in stock available
There was a recent drop of orders about a month ago. Don't know if you got into that one. If not the pre-orders usually open up every 3 to 4 months

I know it sucks mate, I finally got mine after waiting for a long time

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a recent drop of orders about a month ago. Don't know if you got into that one. If not the pre-orders usually open up every 3 to 4 months

I know it sucks mate, I finally got mine after waiting for a long time
yh but for a big company like Sony you'd think they would have lots of supply of a console before releasing them to the public

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
yh but for a big company like Sony you'd think they would have lots of supply of a console before releasing them to the public
Consequence of covid. Supply logistics of IT equipment had been fucked worldwide

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine when 1st released I even had the option to buy two but went with one didn't want to be greedy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Xbox just bought Activision Blizzard. One of the largest developers there is. Which means that most Activision Blizzard games will be coming to Game Pass soon, and future titles will likely be Xbox exclusive. This includes Call of Duty games.

Reaction score
I managed to get one just before Christmas at eb games
i finally got a couple just before christmas too, a cfi-1000 & a cfi-1102, not much hard disk space so i put a 2tb drive in one of them.
one con is that foxtel doesn't work on ps5, which was disappointing.

one of my mates in the states says he's starting to see them on the shelves over there so probably not that long until they're easy to buy here