PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been telling you for a long time. COD multiplayer is always shit. If it wasn't for Roosy, no one would play it.

Gears 5 campaign went well. Will probably do it again on the XSX. Control was one of my favourite games.

I'm only a few hours in to AC Valhalla. Liking it so far but I could see it getting repetitive.
I haven't enjoyed Cod multiplayer for a long time. I think the original Modern Warfare games were it. This current gen i spent more time playing R6 Siege multiplayer than any other.

Talking of Gears of War. The Original GoW was the first Multiplayer game I ever played, and to this day still one of my favourite ever multiplayer experiences. It was a lot of fun. The menu theme music was so haunting, the sound of the first bit of the theme is so nostalgic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't enjoyed Cod multiplayer for a long time. I think the original Modern Warfare games were it. This current gen i spent more time playing R6 Siege multiplayer than any other.

Talking of Gears of War. The Original GoW was the first Multiplayer game I ever played, and to this day still one of my favourite ever multiplayer experiences. It was a lot of fun. The menu theme music was so haunting, the sound of the first bit of the theme is so nostalgic.

I've probably played about million hours of apex... :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I put in about 300 hours of R6 Siege on PC. Haven't played it for nearly 2 years but I keep buying the season passes. Will get back to it eventually.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I put in about 300 hours of R6 Siege on PC. Haven't played it for nearly 2 years but I keep buying the season passes. Will get back to it eventually.
I haven't played it of late, well I haven't played anything really my PS4 has just been a dust collector as I haven't had the time to play, as much as i would like to though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone got a new headset? I'm thinking of getting the SteelSeries Arctis 7P, anything better at a similar price?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone got a new headset? I'm thinking of getting the SteelSeries Arctis 7P, anything better at a similar price?
I got the Arctis 7x (the xbox version). Really good headset. If you don't care about the wireless or the microphone then you're better off getting something like the Audio Technica ATH-m50x. If you need a microphone then the Arctis 7x/7p is great.

The 7x is the better headset as it works wirelessly with Xbox, Playstation, Switch, PC, pretty much everything. The 7p only works wirelessly with Playstation. But the 7x chat mix doesn't work with PS5 while the 7p chat mix does.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Series x here. Playing Valhalla can’t see me finishing it just seems the shit over and over so far

Go here raid fight fight find loot leave

Backlog now consists of
Gears 5
Cold War campaign. So Far multiplayer is shit
Control when next gen patch comes through
Usually the storyline goes ok in AC games. I play games mostly for the storyline. But coming off about my fifth playthrough of rdr2 and most games can't compete with the story told in it. So far Valhalla has a lot of small stories attached to alliances. But the gameplay is much as you describe. It can be interesting to complete the missions by setting a goal of either going full stealth or charging in like a one man army.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got the Arctis 7x (the xbox version). Really good headset. If you don't care about the wireless or the microphone then you're better off getting something like the Audio Technica ATH-m50x. If you need a microphone then the Arctis 7x/7p is great.

The 7x is the better headset as it works wirelessly with Xbox, Playstation, Switch, PC, pretty much everything. The 7p only works wirelessly with Playstation. But the 7x chat mix doesn't work with PS5 while the 7p chat mix does.
I only need it for the PS5 so I'll stick with the 7p. Only thing is no where sell the 7p other than Amazon, looks like there will be no black friday discount anywhere lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish.

I need to win lotto so I can retire and focus on gaming. Last week I got my new XSX, AC Valhalla, Destiny 2's new expansion, a new graphics card for my computer, Metro Exodus, and if my PS5 wasn't delayed then I'd have that along with Miles Morales and Demon's Souls.

I took Thursday and Friday off work to get in some decent gaming. Between Tuesday and this morning I managed about 4 hours on Assassin's Creed and 1 hour on Metro Exodus. And 20 minutes on Tetris Effect.

Just don't have time for gaming even with time off work. But the Christmas break is coming. Going to get at least a few hours in.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I get a ps5 or new xbox anywhere heard no more pre orders and I'm lazy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wish.

I need to win lotto so I can retire and focus on gaming. Last week I got my new XSX, AC Valhalla, Destiny 2's new expansion, a new graphics card for my computer, Metro Exodus, and if my PS5 wasn't delayed then I'd have that along with Miles Morales and Demon's Souls.

I took Thursday and Friday off work to get in some decent gaming. Between Tuesday and this morning I managed about 4 hours on Assassin's Creed and 1 hour on Metro Exodus. And 20 minutes on Tetris Effect.

Just don't have time for gaming even with time off work. But the Christmas break is coming. Going to get at least a few hours in.
I actually have relatives that won the lotto years ago when I was a kid and they blew heaps of it on stupid shit. The stupidest thing is that they literally bought a monkey and would take it down to their beach house, put it on a lead and take it down for walks/swim on the beach. Hopefully I'm in the will.

How do you play so many games at once on different consoles/PC? Isn't there plenty of wasted hours trying to find your feet in the game switching around so much? If I don't play a game for a week I legit forget wtf I'm even doing in it lol.

Where did you buy your headset from? I can't seem to find an Aussie retailer that sells the 7p? Can only find it on Amazon and this seem to be an okay price for it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08H...KIKX0DER&psc=1#agShipMsgSecView_1605384456042

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tha fuck????? Are you serious who the fuck are you're relos Michael Jackson?
It was pretty wild, wish I was older some I had a better memory of it. They had to give it away when it got older because it got horny and violent, apparently it would sit outside in it's cage jerking off all day LOL.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was pretty wild, wish I was older some I had a better memory of it. They had to give it away when it got older because it got horny and violent, apparently it would sit outside in it's cage jerking off all day LOL.
Fucking sounds like me, how much did the win ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually have relatives that won the lotto years ago when I was a kid and they blew heaps of it on stupid shit. The stupidest thing is that they literally bought a monkey and would take it down to their beach house, put it on a lead and take it down for walks/swim on the beach. Hopefully I'm in the will.

How do you play so many games at once on different consoles/PC? Isn't there plenty of wasted hours trying to find your feet in the game switching around so much? If I don't play a game for a week I legit forget wtf I'm even doing in it lol.

Where did you buy your headset from? I can't seem to find an Aussie retailer that sells the 7p? Can only find it on Amazon and this seem to be an okay price for it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08H...KIKX0DER&psc=1#agShipMsgSecView_1605384456042
I usually play a few games at once. But if I stop any one of them for more than 1 month, I forget how to play. Then again, I picked up Tony Hawk remaster and after not playing it for 10 years, I still played it perfectly like I never stopped.

I bought my Arctis 7x from Steel series website. I was originally going to buy the white 7p but they were sold out, so I bought the 7x from them. Glad I did after I found out about the fact that the 7p doesn't work with Xbox.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I usually play a few games at once. But if I stop any one of them for more than 1 month, I forget how to play. Then again, I picked up Tony Hawk remaster and after not playing it for 10 years, I still played it perfectly like I never stopped.

I bought my Arctis 7x from Steel series website. I was originally going to buy the white 7p but they were sold out, so I bought the 7x from them. Glad I did after I found out about the fact that the 7p doesn't work with Xbox.
Yup, all still out of stock. Hopefully there's some in by the end of the month because my PS5 is due by the 8th of December. The black 7p does look nice but that doesn't match the controller so OCD and that lol.

Looks like I also have to hold off on a monitor/tv for a few months to a year, not much looks suitable for the job ATM.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, all still out of stock. Hopefully there's some in by the end of the month because my PS5 is due by the 8th of December. The black 7p does look nice but that doesn't match the controller so OCD and that lol.

Looks like I also have to hold off on a monitor/tv for a few months to a year, not much looks suitable for the job ATM.
If you're after a TV then the Sony X90H is amazing and often goes on special for a decent price. Unfortunately not much available in regard to monitors right now.