Votes: 18 69.2%
  • XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN @south of heaven @Hacky McAxe @Wahesh @MatstaDogg @The_Chimpster @utility half I may be back in the game my friends..literally. I present to you the FPS Quadstick.. I thought I had one of those already :grimacing: It should help me play computer games independently..

View attachment 15556
Does the ndis cover this one? Or we do a kennel kitty and get you one? You have no excuses now to jump online and shoot ya **** , simple as get it and get online, no isn't a fucking option

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does the ndis cover this one? Or we do a kennel kitty and get you one? You have no excuses now to jump online and shoot ya c*** , simple as get it and get online, no isn't a fucking option
I'm more than happy to chip in!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does the ndis cover this one? Or we do a kennel kitty and get you one? You have no excuses now to jump online and shoot ya c*** , simple as get it and get online, no isn't a fucking option
Oh I’d get it myself..not a prob my man.. Thank you anyway.. but I got this covered.. No prob.. The government..which means you excellent people..are paying for it technically .. Once again thank you..but no need! :kissingheart:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I’d get it myself..not a prob my man.. Thank you anyway.. but I got this covered.. No prob.. The government..which means you excellent people..are paying for it technically .. Once again thank you..but no need! :kissingheart:
Well get the fuck on line

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cyberpunk is also getting an anime

Hopefully it turns out good. I have faith though seeing it is being developed by a Japanese animation company. Japan and anime go hand in hand, or sometimes dick in hand depending :tonguewink:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully it turns out good. I have faith though seeing it is being developed by a Japanese animation company. Japan and anime go hand in hand, or sometimes dick in hand depending :tonguewink:
Or tentacle on dick sometimes...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I expect it will be good, gone with a respected director and I doubt it will suffer from any limitations because of budget. The studio is well known for having Aliens show up, maybe we might get some tentacle like Assassin mentioned hahaha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Last of Us 2. A few points I'll raise without spoilers:

- the game is long. At least twice it feels like you're at the end then it keeps going. But even at 25 - 30 hours it never really overstays its welcome

- it's a hell of a dark game. Like really dark and it's so bleak that it sucks the energy out of you. Also, there's no heroes in this game. You'll hate pretty much everyone by the end

- the game story isn't linear. It plays with time, looking at things from multiple angles and many flashbacks

- some of the leaks were accurate, many were not. Especially the assumptions people made based on the leaks. They were off. The stuff that was accurate was done perfectly. But you have to play the whole game (and TLOU1) to understand the context

- the game is easily a 10/10 for me. Personally I think it's as good, if not better, than the first game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a part in Last of Us 2 where you can play a guitar with a lot of open cords you can choose from. Someone managed to play Hurt on it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, this doesn't include any story spoilers but it does show random parts of the game. So if you want to stay completely spoiler free then don't watch it. But if you want to see some of the amazing Tech they put in the game then this is an awesome analysis

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, this doesn't include any story spoilers but it does show random parts of the game. So if you want to stay completely spoiler free then don't watch it. But if you want to see some of the amazing Tech they put in the game then this is an awesome analysis

I'd love to play these games, but dishing out the cash for the console to play it on is prohibitive when I have an Xbone I don't use a lot.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love to play these games, but dishing out the cash for the console to play it on is prohibitive when I have an Xbone I don't use a lot.
Yeah, it's not cheap. I'm looking at the new consoles coming out which will probably be around $800 each but I think I need to buy both.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not cheap. I'm looking at the new consoles coming out which will probably be around $800 each but I think I need to buy both.
I read something about them being released at about $500 initially due to the fact that sales were initially slow on the current generation of consoles until the price came to that level. That was an opinion piece from a former Xbox sales executive though. So take it as an opinion. Some people will pay the elevated prices to own the latest consoles. So it wouldn't surprise me if they open sales with those kind of price tags.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mastering Last of Us 2 guitar section