Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me, just realised it was Target USA!

Disregard my original post but happy for input still...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me, just realised it was Target USA!

Disregard my original post but happy for input still...
Dw, i've done the same haha. The american target come up first when looking for products on google lol.

Do you have a 4k tv or plan on getting one? My Ps4 pro performs so much better than my standard Ps4 even on a regular HD TV. Could be worth spending extra and getting the Pro.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dw, i've done the same haha. The american target come up first when looking for products on google lol.

Do you have a 4k tv or plan on getting one? My Ps4 pro performs so much better than my standard Ps4 even on a regular HD TV. Could be worth spending extra and getting the Pro.
Negative man, regular HD only.

Worth the upgrade to Pro?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

The upgrade for me was worth it, performs better even on a HD tv. It's definitely a luxury upgrade though, that extra money could get you another game. EB will price match any price that isn't a bundle but if you're going to get a bundle JB HIFI probably have the best.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

With standard HD the pro has a higher frame rate so games look smoother. There is also some better visuals and it's more future proofed.

There are some good deals around on the standard and pro version but it depends if you're willing to wait for a sale.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The upgrade for me was worth it, performs better even on a HD tv. It's definitely a luxury upgrade though, that extra money could get you another game. EB will price match any price that isn't a bundle but if you're going to get a bundle JB HIFI probably have the best.
With standard HD the pro has a higher frame rate so games look smoother. There is also some better visuals and it's more future proofed.

There are some good deals around on the standard and pro version but it depends if you're willing to wait for a sale.
Cheers guys, my little fella is 6 and seeing as though he will be on it the most, I might let the visuals go as a trade for an extra game or two.

He's already suggested that to me...;)

He wants Star Wars, I want FIFA, any recommendations for a shooter game in the vein of Medal of Honour?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers guys, my little fella is 6 and seeing as though he will be on it the most, I might let the visuals go as a trade for an extra game or two.

He's already suggested that to me...;)

He wants Star Wars, I want FIFA, any recommendations for a shooter game in the vein of Medal of Honour?
The new Call of Duty is very similar to MoH. Personally I'd also suggest Wolfenstein 'cause it's ridiculously fun and gory. Buy the first one though (Wolfenstein: New Order). It's a brilliant story and the new one continues on from the first one so you need to play the first one first.

If you want to save a bit of cash, the old Call of Duty games are really cheap on PS4. If you want more of an arcade shooter, can't go passed Doom.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd also suggest getting The Last of Us and Uncharted games. Some of the best Playstation has to offer.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The new Call of Duty is very similar to MoH. Personally I'd also suggest Wolfenstein 'cause it's ridiculously fun and gory. Buy the first one though (Wolfenstein: New Order). It's a brilliant story and the new one continues on from the first one so you need to play the first one first.

If you want to save a bit of cash, the old Call of Duty games are really cheap on PS4. If you want more of an arcade shooter, can't go passed Doom.
I'd also suggest getting The Last of Us and Uncharted games. Some of the best Playstation has to offer.
Absolute legend man, thank you so much.

Will kick-off with COD then make my way onto Wolfenstein then the other two.

So much selection and hard to know where to start....

Heads-up appreciated!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My advice is do not waste your money.
Most games these days are mediocre,to,play online you have to keep paying for subscription.

It's just not justified.
Sony fucked up, they put too much faith in their motion camera rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.