Proud to be a doggies fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Its been awhile since I have been on the kennel, I know shame on me. Anyhow I just wanted to make a quick post after the dogs v dragon game last week. I would like to say how proud I was to be a bulldogs supporter & how great doggies fans are. Attending the game in the gong last week I was thrilled to see how many doggies fans turned up and made themselves noticed. I was sitting in the new stand but I couldn't help but notice the army on the hill,cheering & chanting all game long. I swear it felt more like a doggies home game due to the amount of blue & white around the place & how we over cheered & chanted the dragons fans. After the game the interaction with our fans, high fives to random fellow supporters, the calls of "go the doggies" coming at me from all directions. Watching the army being lead out of the stadium by a whistle blowing jester( just because of the hat & his dancing) chanting aloud like crazy. Cars doing laps with flags flying with more chants of "up the doggies" as the hung out the windows. my 65yr old mother who I took to the game enjoyed this game more due to how great our fans are & the atmosphere u all bring. It may not mean much but I just wanted to say how proud I felt to be a doggies & guys keep up the great work cheering our boys on. Hope to make it to another game soon. Doggies 4 life!!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
glad you and your mum had a good night amongst proud and happy fans

:grinning:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So.. How many of you on here are in this shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.