Protest

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The same process that got us to where we are today??
Don't really agree to that though. We're changing things, especially with Gus coming in. So, we need to say whether those changes bring fruit imo.

Clearly we're not in a good place, and there's no way that Barrett is the right person going forward which the club knows. If we don't get results, they'll be voted out so they'll be doing all they can to make sure things are turned around.

I'm of the opinion that we need to wait it out a little to see what's on the horizon. Protests etc. are only going to destabalise the club and players more which is what we don't need.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone should start a ‘Fuck Trent Barret’ chant if we start getting flogged. I live in QLD so i cant come to belmore but surely some of ya’ll make some banners or something lol. I would watch the game just to see the crowd get brutally mad and not even care about the game.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Problem is there still would be dumb ***** that know FA about footy that will turn up.

Has to be all or nothing so the sponsors take notice. The way you fuck up businesses is hitting them in the pockets.
How about we start a social media campaign to boycott all sponsors until the Dogs start a winning streak - and I don't mean just one game.

If sponsors see that their brand is toxic being associated with the Dogs they'll sever all ties, and maybe the ignorant bastards who think all is well at the club might take notice before the next board elections.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't really agree to that though. We're changing things, especially with Gus coming in. So, we need to say whether those changes bring fruit imo.

Clearly we're not in a good place, and there's no way that Barrett is the right person going forward which the club knows. If we don't get results, they'll be voted out so they'll be doing all they can to make sure things are turned around.

I'm of the opinion that we need to wait it out a little to see what's on the horizon. Protests etc. are only going to destabalise the club and players more which is what we don't need.
The cure for a bad illness is some unpalatable medicine that nobody likes, but does the job.
We can't keep pretending that it will get better if we just flounder along as is.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck protests. We need Molotov cocktails, need to burn effigies and fire AK47s in the air outside of Belmore Sports Ground..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone should start a ‘Fuck Trent Barret’ chant if we start getting flogged. I live in QLD so i cant come to belmore but surely some of ya’ll make some banners or something lol. I would watch the game just to see the crowd get brutally mad and not even care about the game.
I can’t come to any. Have to listen and watch from across the ditch. However y’all need to do something, don’t know what.. but this crap has gone on long enough. We still need a HUGE clean out.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe a no show at Belmore would send a message more so than any banners would. If the club is losing revenue they will have to act. We know Barrett has to go I cannot fathom why this hasn't been put to bed, it is unprofessional to let this drag on.

Broncos fans sent wooden spoons to their office when Seibold was there.

I don't think it's even worth paying money, turning up to Belmore to watch those performances.
Sending wooden spoons to the club, that is a good way of protesting. I like it.Lets all do it.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I just want those who go to the game to make banners. We can start a go fund me or something if people commit.

Barrett out.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest protest we as fans can make noise at without being there is Round 12 at Belmore v's Dragons. Vote with your feet and money and embarrass the team with a no show of fans. Seriously, who would pay to go watch them the way they are playing?

If we want changes made, just show them what an empty stadium looks like and get the message across that way, of all grounds, Belmore. The club will be embarassed and hopefully they may listen to the fans.

Like some have said on here.....
BOYCOTT BELMORE!!!

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did someone say fire...?
Rioting, the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all
Gonna blow right now ……

Riot, the unbeatable high