Protest

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Barrett needs to make some tough decisions

1.New captain
2. Wakey at 7 for the rest of the year- note the only genuine half in the club that can make shit happen.
3. Relegate underperforming players doesnt matter what your name is.
4. Promote players like declan casey kiraz etc
Only decision Barrett should be making is where is the nearest Centrelink

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t go to the next home game, that would serve a dual purpose:
1. If the players can’t be f’d on the field, why should we be f’d going to the game.
2. We can’t accept a clueless coach

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Order a dump truck full of fresh steaming manure and deliver it to the next board meeting

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe a no show at Belmore would send a message more so than any banners would. If the club is losing revenue they will have to act. We know Barrett has to go I cannot fathom why this hasn't been put to bed, it is unprofessional to let this drag on.

Broncos fans sent wooden spoons to their office when Seibold was there.

I don't think it's even worth paying money, turning up to Belmore to watch those performances.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS. Protests ...

I mean, I'm not sure what you want the club to do right now. I think we can all agree that Barrett and his team is a massive fraud, but we need to make the right decision. The club knows that. There's absolutely no doubt that Gus knows that.

For me, as much as it hurts being a Dogs supporter right now we need to trust the process and that the club know that changes need to be made.
The same process that got us to where we are today??

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe a no show at Belmore would send a message more so than any banners would. If the club is losing revenue they will have to act. We know Barrett has to go I cannot fathom why this hasn't been put to bed, it is unprofessional to let this drag on.

Broncos fans sent wooden spoons to their office when Seibold was there.

I don't think it's even worth paying money, turning up to Belmore to watch those performances.
Agree. No show at Belmore would send the message quite clearly. This will also get the media talking more about this and put more pressure on the Club to do something about it sooner rather than later. #BoycottBelmore

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't believe in protests or petitions but FMD something needs to be done.

Let's copy the Broncos and launch wooden spoons with "sack barrett" written on them at BSG.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 12 vs dragons at Belmore. Send the club a clear message with some banners.
How about all Bulldogs supporters just boycott the game with non of us attending to watch the shit they are dishing out.

That will send a bigger message & will embarrass them more than what they are currently embarrassing us.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How about all Bulldogs supporters just boycott the game with non of us attending to watch the shit they are dishing out.

That will send a bigger message & will embarrass them more than what they are currently embarrassing us.
Problem is there still would be dumb ***** that know FA about footy that will turn up.

Has to be all or nothing so the sponsors take notice. The way you fuck up businesses is hitting them in the pockets.