Opinion Propose a Flanno or Wakeham switch for Tanah Boyd...

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It isn't really a switch because Tanah is off contract but more pitch to the Titans Flanno or Wakeham will fill the void for a backup half in their squad. I reckon Tanah could start at 7 in our side next year. Next step after that is moving on Elliott. Paying way to much for a guy to be in the 17 jersey which could be filled by Doorey or Topine.

1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Boyd
8 Thompson
9 JMK
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jacko

14 BBO
15 Asiata
16 Hetherington
17 Elliott

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather swap either for Kodi Nikorima.

Even though he is not your out & out organiser, he plays flat fast and on the front foot which suits the modern game & he is way better than any of our current 7 options.

If we could find another better option at 7 for the next 2 years then sure, let's go that way.

But there is honesty not much available and no club is gonna let any other good one walk.

I think he is most certainly worth a conversation, and the Warriors will chip in.

I also reckon the Warriors might consider Wakeham in a swap deal for depth.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wakeham has already been tapped on the shoulder so he should be looking at these situations to secure a contract elsewhere.....

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham has already been tapped on the shoulder so he should be looking at these situations to secure a contract elsewhere.....
It won't matter that he's been taped, because no one would want him.. who wants the 2nd and 3rd string halves of the spooner's? .. that is why Lewis has also had no interest besides England, if that is even true or it was a concoction from his manager to drum up attention..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It won't matter that he's been taped, because no one would want him.. who wants the 2nd and 3rd string halves of the spooner's? .. that is why Lewis has also had no interest besides England, if that is even true or it was a concoction from his manager to drum up attention..
Yeah all goes back to his COVID indiscretion when he was omitted from the squad to travel to Qld.

Your'e right in saying clubs will be very selective in who they sign so as not to waste a spot in the top squad and as it stands he would be lucky to get any sort of a deal.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It isn't really a switch because Tanah is off contract but more pitch to the Titans Flanno or Wakeham will fill the void for a backup half in their squad. I reckon Tanah could start at 7 in our side next year. Next step after that is moving on Elliott. Paying way to much for a guy to be in the 17 jersey which could be filled by Doorey or Topine.

1 Dufty
2 JAC
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 Cotric
6 Burton
7 Boyd
8 Thompson
9 JMK
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jacko

14 BBO
15 Asiata
16 Hetherington
17 Elliott
Yh I would like to sign him for one year until we get a proper halfback in 2023

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
King Elliott isn't going anywhere. Gus sees him as a crucial part of our rebuild. He told me when I bumped into him at the Reject Shop.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is over losing and watching kids struggle to develop in 1st grade. We need a proven half to get us out of the shit before the members burn the place down.
No point throwing another bloke who needs to learn the craft. The poor kid will have a quiet start to the year and we'll want to kick him like a dog. The club has to stop signing unproven guys until we have a team who can win games again

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King Elliott isn't going anywhere. Gus sees him as a crucial part of our rebuild. He told me when I bumped into him at the Reject Shop.
I hope you were both practicing safe sex or rather Gus was when he bumped into you :grinning:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Titans have got Fogerty, Sexton and might be re-signing Taylor to a lower salary. I doubt they want Wakeham or Flanno.