PROP!!!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Devontai Seumanutafa. I don't know much about him, maybe some others can give their thoughts in regards to him. I've heard his name at least so that's good I guess?
he shows enormous promise but if he isnt even one of our development players i can only assume he isnt ready and they will play him through the grades.

DGAF

Waterboy
Reaction score
No real high quality props out there unless someone wants out of a contract at another club.
Couple of useful props at the Storm that could fill a role,Welch is off contract and whilst not elite could allow Thompson to stay at lock,Vete is getting no game time but have always been impressed when watching him,could be useful off the bench,Schonig has a bit of beast about him and has been in their named 21 a few times and is ready to make the step up.
Talakai from the Sharks has been doing a good job coming off the bench and runs hard as hell,not probably a starter but could fulfill a role(maybe more as a lock to spell Thompson)
All of them offer more than what we have(apart from Toomaga and Thompson).

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman would offer zero impact off the bench. Napa hopefully gets shipped off to Antartica. Experience is overrated when we've had Hoppa, Jackson, Foran and Tolman this season who combine for nearly 1000 FG games and we're 1-8.
Even Antarctica wouldn’t want him.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Big and fast. Great coming through juniors. Only very young. One to watch for sure. Best prop coming through since John Kite who couldn't make the step up to NRL. He takes a lot of stopping when running the ball. Reminds me of an old player by the name of James Pickering during Super League .
Devontai Seumanutafa. I don't know much about him, maybe some others can give their thoughts in regards to him. I've heard his name at least so that's good I guess?

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They'll probably re-sign Tolman. We need his 3 metre hitups, knock ons that lead to tries and 4th tackle momentum killers for next season.

He's a good defender who scrambles well but he offers zero impact and it's best for Tolman and the club if they part ways and have a fresh start.
I agree it's time. To be fair to Tolman, however, I can't recall another occasion where he has dropped the ball with a try being the outcome for the opposition.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jordan McLean
Height:
196 cm

Weight:
118 kg

Position:
Prop

Yeah possibly sign another exp player for props

Either Jordan McLean 2years Kiwi rep i would take can rejuvenate his career here just like Taumalolo can, Darryn Schoing melb player looks good and lean replace dean britt at least the puff breaker

Young guns 1st grade material
Look at Averillo

Devontai Semuamatafa
Matt Doorey
Jackson Topine
Daniel Sakisi
Wyatt Reynolds
Mosese Pope
Beni Teaupa
Chris Patolo
Justin Filo
Javvier Pitavao
Billy Mozer
Sakaru brothers might be to young

All are different but all look like they can do it fucking covid .. has stopped younger comps
Have to rely on club to do it right

If Chn stays

Our current good players

Jackson
Chn
Thompson
ToOmaga
RFM
Ogden
C Smith 1 more year 2021
Stimson hopefully 1 more year
Napa 1 more year 2021

We dont need any kayne kalaches added in

NAS HASS Taumalolo walk straight into our team
If ever available they are the top 3 forwards for mine

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah possibly sign another exp player for props

Either Jordan McLean 2years Kiwi rep i would take can rejuvenate his career here just like Taumalolo can, Darryn Schoing melb player looks good and lean replace dean britt at least the puff breaker

Young guns 1st grade material
Look at Averillo

Devontai Semuamatafa
Matt Doorey
Jackson Topine
Daniel Sakisi
Wyatt Reynolds
Mosese Pope
Beni Teaupa
Chris Patolo
Justin Filo
Javvier Pitavao
Billy Mozer
Sakaru brothers might be to young

All are different but all look like they can do it fucking covid .. has stopped younger comps
Have to rely on club to do it right

If Chn stays

Our current good players

Jackson
Chn
Thompson
ToOmaga
RFM
Ogden
C Smith 1 more year 2021
Stimson hopefully 1 more year
Napa 1 more year 2021

We dont need any kayne kalaches added in

NAS HASS Taumalolo walk straight into our team
If ever available they are the top 3 forwards for mine
Jordan McLean is from NSW not a Kiwi

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prop.......easy to get. Hooker now thats important. We dont need anyone till we get a hooker. People did not understand how important api was. Your hooker or fullback has to be great, same as one of your halves. And no not foran.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the chance right now to fix the hooker problem. But this board will muff it, they will have to have a meeting in 5 months time first about it

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jacob Saifiti was off contract at the knights at the start of the year and i don’t think they have re signed him yet. Has a few props to compete with at knights in Klemmer, his brother Daniel, Ese’ese and Glasby(who is another Tolman but has played for Qld) so worth an enquiry. Still only 23 and played plenty of first grade.