PROP!!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They'll probably re-sign Tolman. We need his 3 metre hitups, knock ons that lead to tries and 4th tackle momentum killers for next season.

He's a good defender who scrambles well but he offers zero impact and it's best for Tolman and the club if they part ways and have a fresh start.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They'll probably re-sign Tolman. We need his 3 metre hitups, knock ons that lead to tries and 4th tackle momentum killers for next season.

He's a good defender who scrambles well but he offers zero impact and it's best for Tolman and the club if they part ways and have a fresh start.
There’s not much available with experience mate I think he probably does get resigned on a smaller contract and goes to the bench hopefully with Napa and start with Renouf and Thommo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even if Thompson plays prop we still need to sign another prop as Napa is rubbish. Hopefully they can ship him off to ESL once a new coach comes in. Renouf needs to get way more minutes and could start.

Molo and Flegler are both still available and neither would break the bank.

Last edited:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’s not much available with experience mate I think he probably does get resigned on a smaller contract and goes to the bench hopefully with Napa and start with Renouf and Thommo.
If we went with this it’s not the worse group ever. I think Tolman adds depth as a squad player and Napa would be much better off the bench well I hope so

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman would offer zero impact off the bench. Napa hopefully gets shipped off to Antartica. Experience is overrated when we've had Hoppa, Jackson, Foran and Tolman this season who combine for nearly 1000 FG games and we're 1-8.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman would offer zero impact off the bench. Napa hopefully gets shipped off to Antartica. Experience is overrated when we've had Hoppa, Jackson, Foran and Tolman this season who combine for nearly 1000 FG games and we're 1-8.
I think off the bench when the game is a bit slower he could come on and would have a simple role just to work hard keep the middle tight and don’t touch the call on the 4th. He’s looked ordinary along with Napa trying to lead the pack when neither of them are up to it. If we could find a better rotation I’d be up for it but as I said there is not much out there. Experience like Steve Price Ruben Wiki Petro Civoniceva Matt Scott is priceless. (Not that I think Tolman is that category just making the point)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think off the bench when the game is a bit slower he could come on and would have a simple role just to work hard keep the middle tight and don’t touch the call on the 4th. He’s looked ordinary along with Napa trying to lead the pack when neither of them are up to it. If we could find a better rotation I’d be up for it but as I said there is not much out there. Experience like Steve Price Ruben Wiki Petro Civoniceva Matt Scott is priceless. (Not that I think Tolman is that category just making the point)
Yeah I agree the right types of leaders are priceless. Sadly Jackson and Tolman don't fit into that category and aren't the types of leaders we need.

They've developed a loser mentality over the years, are both well past their best and are part of the problem right now more than they are part of the solution.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imo the run on squad needs to only contain 1 of either Jackson, Tolman, Elliot. Who ever is left over is scrap

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I agree the right types of leaders are priceless. Sadly Jackson and Tolman don't fit into that category and aren't the types of leaders we need.

They've developed a loser mentality over the years, are both well past their best and are part of the problem right now more than they are part of the solution.
I always respected Jacko and I hear he’s playing busted now... to that I give him credit.. but I don’t know how he he’s going to go another 3 years. Surely we have to push him into the middle..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm happy with Sue off the bench. He has been good this year. Tamou or Bromwich would be a good experienced fwd leader. I like Molo as well for a cheapy

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do we have any young props coming through?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do we have any young props coming through?
Devontai Seumanutafa. I don't know much about him, maybe some others can give their thoughts in regards to him. I've heard his name at least so that's good I guess?