Proof of corruption:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By penalising , sin bining or sending off players, based on their reputitionand and not on the actuall incident, the NRL is clearly allowing the referies to decide games.
I can understand the need for a points system at the judicery, but when a player is penalised ,sin bined or sent off because of his reputition,, which is not based on the actual incident it gives the opposing team an unfair advantage. Referies must be instructed to ignore reputations on the field of play.
There is far to much evidence of our team been handicaped in this way, for us to remain silent.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
By penalising , sin bining or sending off players, based on their reputitionand and not on the actuall incident, the NRL is clearly allowing the referies to decide games.
I can understand the need for a points system at the judicery, but when a player is penalised ,sin bined or sent off because of his reputition,, which is not based on the actual incident it gives the opposing team an unfair advantage. Referies must be instructed to ignore reputations on the field of play.
There is far to much evidence of our team been handicaped in this way, for us to remain silent.
Remember to Gamble responsibility :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :rage:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the ref's are human, and place biases on every thought they think.

I think one of the smartest moves in rugby league was the rabbits having the referees train with them .. ever since then they've been 9n the right side of the penalty count more often than not.

I personally think the ref's should train with all teams!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately the ref's are human, and place biases on every thought they think.

I think one of the smartest moves in rugby league was the rabbits having the referees train with them .. ever since then they've been 9n the right side of the penalty count more often than not.

I like the idea of training the team with the refs
Sorry Caveman I disagree with you they are not humans, they are cheating rats :rage:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If V'Alandys and the NRL had the best interest of the game at heart, as well as some some decencey, they would instruct the refeeries to leave their bias at home, and if they show any sign of on field bias to be sacked on the spot, and replaced during the game.

Mal_Z

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bias is imposible to remove from a human. Move on!