Pronouns - he, she, they, their, them.?

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats the point.
My daughter has expressed genuine intetest that her and her frends dont want to offend this girl.
But always forget to say them their they and say she instead.
This causes the girl to get triggered cause she has asked them not to.

It creates a very difficult situation where all the kids are walking on egg shells.

I blame to stupid left for this unnessasary situation.

This girl in my opinion is not offended.
She pretends to be like all other so called non binary.
Perhaps you should ask your daughter whether she agrees and/or supports this girls decision. If she does, then substitute the pronoun with the name this girl wants to known as. If not then it is inherent upon your daughter to inform this girl that she doesn't subscribe to this bullshit & if she wants to remain friends within the group, then she should get her shit together & think of others rather than some non fuking issue like how she is addressed.
Personally I'd be recommending a trip to a psychologist

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the point.
My daughter has expressed genuine intetest that her and her frends dont want to offend this girl.

It creates a very difficult situation where all the kids are walking on egg shells.

I get my kids names mixed up sometimes, people make mistakes and to be honest I still don't get it nor do I really give a fuck , tell your daughter to tell her freind look we a trying but shit happens if your constantly upset ,you might want to start looking for a new group of friends

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I get my kids names mixed up sometimes, people make mistakes and to be honest I still don't get it nor do I really give a fuck , tell your daughter to tell her freind look we a trying but shit happens if your constantly upset ,you might want to start looking for a new group of friends
A group of us friends I worked with had the same problem. Janet told us she had decided to change her name to Jann with 2 enz :grinning: Do you think we could get it right lol? For months it went on with her getting upset till we just said sorry. We are doing our best but you've been Janet to us for 10 years so you'll just have to believe us when we say we are trying but will slip up from time to time. Eventually it became natural to say Jann...(but she's known as "Jann with 2 enz" between us when she's not around lol)

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps you should ask your daughter whether she agrees and/or supports this girls decision. If she does, then substitute the pronoun with the name this girl wants to known as. If not then it is inherent upon your daughter to inform this girl that she doesn't subscribe to this bullshit & if she wants to remain friends within the group, then she should get her shit together & think of others rather than some non fuking issue like how she is addressed.
Personally I'd be recommending a trip to a psychologist
You are absolutly right.
If only my daughter could do that.
My daughter by virtue of personality is a people pleaser.
She could never say that, its just not in her to do it.

And i agree with you, the young girl in question has some real issues.

I blame the far left for their bullshit making this shit suddenly become socially acceptable.

Its so wrong.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That is exactly the advice i gave my daughter.
She just doesnt have it in her haha,
She is the ultimate nice girl people pleaser type.

I have mentioned this girl before
She is the one who told my daughter she shouldnt wear a dream catcher charm on her necklace because dream catchers are not her culture.

For fuck sake this girl is annoying.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
She is the one who told my daughter she shouldnt wear a dream catcher charm on her necklace because dream catchers are not her culture.

I'd tell her to shut the fuck up and that I'll wear what I want and do as I please.

And to stop being "offended" by every fucking minute thing out there.

And lastly, stick ya pronouns in ya sandy vagina...VAGINA!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats the point.

It's not a left or right thing - it's entitled people being precious.

Normal people understand that we make genuine mistakes, but there are people who have had it too easy in life, and want to feel underprivileged so they have a cause to stand up for - as long as it's all about them.

Playing on people's consciences is a technique they've mastered to use as a power play.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not a left or right thing - it's entitled people being precious.

Normal people understand that we make genuine mistakes, but there are people who have had it too easy in life, and want to feel underprivileged so they have a cause to stand up for - as long as it's all about them.

Playing on people's consciences is a technique they've mastered to use as a power play.
Absolutly right mate,
I totally agree. And i think they enjoy taking advantage of the easy going and compationate nature of the majority of people.

They are real bullys.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is exactly the advice i gave my daughter.
She just doesnt have it in her haha,
She is the ultimate nice girl people pleaser type.

I really get riled up when people take offence on somebody else's behalf- especially when they have no idea what the person they are purporting to stand up for really thinks.

I ask them, what culture is being offended, and in what way it is an offence. They usually have no idea about the culture they are defending, and often find out that things like dream catchers are not what they imagined; and are sold by those cultures as a bit of a gimmick to raise some money.
They will certainly never sell important cultural items, or secret business stuff as souvenirs.

As I said in another post - it is a power play, using people's consciences as a weapon, so they can feel superior.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really get riled up when people take offence on somebody else's behalf- especially when they have no idea what the person they are purporting to stand up for really thinks.

I ask them, what culture is being offended, and in what way it is an offence. They usually have no idea about the culture they are defending, and often find out that things like dream catchers are not what they imagined; and are sold by those cultures as a bit of a gimmick to raise some money.
They will certainly never sell important cultural items, or secret business stuff as souvenirs.

As I said in another post - it is a power play, using people's consciences as a weapon, so they can feel superior.
Thats exactlt right.
It really frustrates me also.
If you knew how thoughtful of others, how loving and caring by nature my daughter is. You would really understand the situation better.
Its hard to put into words.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The proactive warping of children’s minds to accept what science cannot, and has never been able to confirm, is not a legitimate aim of human education, but indoctrination.