Professor Late Hit - James Graham Debut

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never understood, who the fuck is the professor and why does he have his own show

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never understood, who the fuck is the professor and why does he have his own show
I think he is a comedian who just called himself a professor...kind of like how Dr Dre just anointed himself a Doctor

I'm pretty sure he is Dr Chris Brown's brother (the TV vet) so maybe that's how he got his start on TV. NFI why he has his own show but he is funny so I don't mind him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think he is a comedian who just called himself a professor...kind of like how Dr Dre just anointed himself a Doctor

I'm pretty sure he is Dr Chris Brown's brother (the TV vet) so maybe that's how he got his start on TV. NFI why he has his own show but he is funny so I don't mind him
Andrew Rochford is his brother haha

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Close. His brother is Dr Andrew Rochford, TV and Radio presenter who is actually a Doctor.

Matty Johns and James Rochford have a bit in common in that they are both the lesser talented and liked brother.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Close. His brother is Dr Andrew Rochford, TV and Radio presenter who is actually a Doctor.

Matty Johns and James Rochford have a bit in common in that they are both the lesser talented and liked brother.
On Wikipedia :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

• James "The Professor" Rochford (main host and forever living in the shadow of his brother Dr Andrew Rochford, 2017–present)

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Wikipedia :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

• James "The Professor" Rochford (main host and forever living in the shadow of his brother Dr Andrew Rochford, 2017–present)
I actually didn't need wikipedia for that one. The "Professor" has had his brother on the show before and I have listened to him on the radio. Andrew Rochford is like a modern day version of Dr James Wright, who was actually Chopper Reads uncle. There's my useless trivia for the day.