Professional victim

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I mean people who love to play the victim all the time. Yet won't let it go & brings up what happened on a regular basis & then they move on & blame others for doing the same thing. Had a few of those people in my life & it gets you down. I call them toxic, as that's what they are.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean people who love to play the victim all the time. Yet won't let it go & brings up what happened on a regular basis
Man I hear those drums. My ex was a gold medalist at the victim blame crap. She'd bring up stuff I'd done like 15yrs back that I couldn't remember.

So peaceful now without her nagging the hell out of me.

Complain.jpeg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You used to date your brother? SWEEET HOME ALABAMAAAAAA
no they are two different people.
One is the sheriff of Bankstown.
The other is an aging model passed her prime and turning into Sally Struthers!
Both are victims and self entitled.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
at least I know what it’s like to see the bulldogs as a championship winning team!

Also, unlike most of you who post here.
At least when I do score a woman.
She’s not somehow related to me, full of botox, and laser hair removal’s!

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I mean people who love to play the victim all the time. Yet won't let it go & brings up what happened on a regular basis & then they move on & blame others for doing the same thing. Had a few of those people in my life & it gets you down. I call them toxic, as that's what they are.
Hate them. There’s a couple on here and always so fast to remind everyone of what a victim they are. Victims always look for things to be victims of and are generally ambulance chasers too who seem to have at least 10 “friends” dying at a time. Social media is a massive enabler too for attention seekers

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate them. There’s a couple on here and always so fast to remind everyone of what a victim they are. Victims always look for things to be victims of and are generally ambulance chasers too who seem to have at least 10 “friends” dying at a time. Social media is a massive enabler too for attention seekers
I suspect a lot of people who ask for donations for dying friends are scamming people for money!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I suspect a lot of people who ask for donations for dying friends are scamming people for money!
I don’t know but I often think they must be cursed and I should avoid being their friend at all costs haha

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They suck the life out of you. You tell them to move on & they accuse you of not being a true friend. Even though they haven't bothered to email you in months on their own accord.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know but I often think they must be cursed and I should avoid being their friend at all costs haha
I seen a girl who asked for donations for 2 different girls who both had skin cancer.

2 different girls, 2 months apart.
Also she asks for donations when her birthday comes up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I know a girl who is a single mother by her own choice. Didn’t plan the pregnancy knew the guy was a loser and did it anyway because her clock was ticking but now she has no contact with the bloke and doesn’t care which is probably for the good but my god does she play the “I’m a single mum card” Everything is too hard because she is a single mum

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a girl who is a single mother by her own choice. Didn’t plan the pregnancy knew the guy was a loser and did it anyway because her clock was ticking but now she has no contact with the bloke and doesn’t care which is probably for the good but my god does she play the “I’m a single mum card” Everything is too hard because she is a single mum
She's using social media trying to put out a mating call to some simp beta orbiter whose willing to play the role of dad to someone else's bastard!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
She's using social media trying to put out a mating call to some simp beta orbiter whose willing to play the role of dad to someone else's bastard!
She is also the girl I know that is very racist and has berated her friend that has indigenous blood about claiming free benefits from the government.

But when she found out that her absent father may have Aboriginal ancestry she said I’m going to get my daughter tested to see if she does so I can also get the benefits. Don’t ask me how I know her but it’s pure classic hypocrisy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She is also the girl I know that is very racist and has berated her friend that has indigenous blood about claiming free benefits from the government.

But when she found out that her absent father may have Aboriginal ancestry she said I’m going to get my daughter tested to see if she does so I can also get the benefits. Don’t ask me how I know her but it’s pure classic hypocrisy.
that’s disgusting.
I’m friends with an aboriginal lady and she is good worker.
Has a heart of gold and will do anything to help anyone.
The only problem is she has a lot of her own baggage.

usually the way things roll.
People who like to help others generally need help themselves!

We are all guilty of hypocrisy from time to time but that is so stupid.
Another fact.
If you’re Australian and can trace your ancestry back 5 generations.
There’s close to half a chance you have indigenous DNA in ya!

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't realise so many of us know victim card carrying people.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't realise so many of us know victim card carrying people.
There's just a lot of those people. If anyone doesn't know one, it's probably because they're that person.

My Auntie on my dad's side and my female cousin's from that family branch have platinum level victim cards. I don't speak to any of them since they tried to get my dad legally blocked from seeing nan when they decided she was close enough to death that they needed to get her to only look after them in her will.

My Auntie also split with uncle for 1.5 years and had a baby with another guy that she gave up for adoption. When that baby grew up she decided she wanted to meet that side of the family but tested the eaters by contacting my dad and my oldest sister to make sure it wouldn't destroy the family. Auntie and female cousins carried on like fuckwits when they found out their half sister had spoken with dad and my sister first. Despicable people. I do respect my male cousin as he's actually a straightforward honest person. The only one in that branch of the family I have any time for.

I also work with a Karen (by name and nature) that can blame others for any fuck up she does, and on top of that, she often goes crying to one of a few of the managers where I work that she's not being treated right and goes home halfway through a shift. Funny thing is I'd prefer to have double the workload and not have her there.