Pritchard 16 minute cameo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
whats the deal with pritchard being kept until late in the match? is he supposed to be the card up the sleeve type guy to finish them off?

actually souths rolled us up the middle in the final 15 minutes, they got full utilisation of their bench including from grevsmul, so hasler should think about more even distribution in the future

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pritchard should of got a bit more mins
he had a blinder last fri nyt vs tigers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des stupidly carrying Reynolds on the bench stuffed his rotation.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Pritchard took over Browne's role didn't he? Sit on the bench and do f*ck all until the last 15 mins - 20 mins of a game before being introduced

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I believe the two forced interchanges to Lafai & Graham played a part.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
whats the deal with pritchard being kept until late in the match? is he supposed to be the card up the sleeve type guy to finish them off?

actually souths rolled us up the middle in the final 15 minutes, they got full utilisation of their bench including from grevsmul, so hasler should think about more even distribution in the future
Buggered if I know Roddy. The only thing that is a constant here is that the last man on the bench gets very limited minutes. But a gun like Cranky Frankie has got to have at least 20-25 in each half other wise he is a wasted asset.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I believe the two forced interchanges to Lafai & Graham played a part.
i dont think so because lichaa was always going to come back on and i think graham was meant to have a 2nd half rest anyway, and they could have easily brought pritchard on for graham, we had kasiano and klemmer out there at the time

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with everything Des does, except his continued support of Tony Williams.

Pritchard was one of our best against the Tigers last week, and should have been given much more game time as a result today. In the 16min Pritchard was on the field today, he did more than what Tony Williams did in 64min.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I agree with everything Des does, except his continued support of Tony Williams.

Pritchard was one of our best against the Tigers last week, and should have been given much more game time as a result today. In the 16min Pritchard was on the field today, he did more than what Tony Williams did in 64min.
Trex 28m, Pritchard 54m, hmm yes that is interesting

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Also don't get the Williams thing.
Workrate compared to Jackson for example.
Workrate compared to any other dog forward for that matter?

Last edited by a moderator:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Tony was good vs the tigers or at least he looked good I didnt see his stats, he was back to his 2013 form today though.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cranky Franky always causes some damage when he comes on... He should get more minutes

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't like Marley's negativity towards Reynolds normally but he's spot on Reynolds on the bench is a waste either start him or use him in NSWcup. He was shocking yesterday matter of, all of our halves were poor.

Do we have a Kicking coach? Our kicking game must be the worst of any NRL side.

Raysie also spot on regarding T-REX & Franky.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pritchard playing so much better than sherex

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
pritchard had a top game against the tigers and should play more minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.