Prison Break S3 Spoilers, Discussion etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

This starts up again in the US in 4 days.

I really hope the writers get their act together and turn it around after a stupid end to season 2.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Season two ending annoyed me.

My guess is that Agent Kim isn't dead for starters, and i wish sarah gets killed off!

D

D0ggyStylz

Well SONA is going to be something big. They built it up right at the end. Hinting that Michael was right where they wanted him. Hopefully it isn't season 1 all over again.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think bellick, the fruit loop agent (forgot his name orange hair dude) and micheal are all in SONA now.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah bellick is there for the murder of the prositute (the one tbag murdered), the agent is in for the drugs and michael for the murder of agent kim.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they'll all join together and escape as a team

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Michael is some sort of guinea pig - they wanted him originally, and to get to him they had to go through lincoln???? Licoln was the bad seed so pinning a murder on him would be more believable??? I dunno - but Just that last scene with lab coats and **** talking about michael in sona.

Season 1 DVD it says they have 5 seasons mapped out.

D

D0ggyStylz

Well you'll have...

Micahel in there doing his thing
Bellick in a diaper
Alex without his drugs
Possibly Tbag too

All in a prison full of drug lords, rap*sts, murderers etc etc etc. A Prison with no rules.

Could be interesting.

D

D0ggyStylz

I think Michael is some sort of guinea pig - they wanted him originally, and to get to him they had to go through lincoln???? Licoln was the bad seed so pinning a murder on him would be more believable??? I dunno - but Just that last scene with lab coats and **** talking about michael in sona.

Season 1 DVD it says they have 5 seasons mapped out.
I am going to put in a spoiler that i have read (do not highlight the following if you do not want to know)....

Apparently the Company want Michael to get someone out from in that prison.

HTH

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dang interesting - i wonder who.... the wait is so annoying!

D

D0ggyStylz

dang interesting - i wonder who.... the wait is so annoying!
Here is the article that i read (again in white)....
***SPOILER*** said:
Do not highlight below if you don't want to see the spoiler....

This season Lincoln’s on the outside, obviously. I’m not trying to break my brother out in an elaborate way like he did me. I’m trying to do it through legitimate means. Whilst trying to break him out and trying to get him out legitimately, Lincoln’s being blackmailed by a new character called Susan B., who has ties to the Company… She says to him that your brother needs to get out of prison within a week and get another guy out that we need out. If Michael doesn’t break this other guy out, Sara and L.J. are going to die. At this point, she has L.J. Lincoln can’t tell Michael this, because Michael’ll freak out. As the season progresses, there’s some kind of massive wedge between the two brothers. So there’s a bit of hostility and animosity. I think Lincoln and Michael are going to go separate ways. Of course, they’ll come back — maybe.”

Do not highlight above if you dont want to see the spoiler

http://www.prisonbreakbuff.com/2007/08/21/dominic-purcell-spills-on-prison-break-season-3/

D

D0ggyStylz

Just finished watching.

Seems interesting. A whole different ball game. Hope this leads somewhere good.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
tbh I really dont think any other season is going to compare to the first one, nevertheless I cant wait for it to come back on air here, damn show is just so addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.