Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank god abbey was rubbish a cleal special

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think SOO will be a major issue with how the draw is next season, so i wouldn't be that worried.
We have the bye for Game 1 then Dragons game that they need to back-up for, Titans which I don't know whether they can play that game yet due to Game 2 being a Sunday game then Knights away they need to back-up for then Raiders they won't play against and then Rabbitohs the game they back-up for.

Could've been worse, but definitely not ideal.

My original point was about Clay Preist being good for depth, nothing more, nothing less...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't look at it that way. Hopefully that is the case and we're not gonna continue this trend of buying reserve graders Hasler instilled
How do you fill a NSW Cup team if you don't buy reserve graders? Can't fill it with first graders, we don't have the Roosters accountant.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have the bye for Game 1 then Dragons game that they need to back-up for, Titans which I don't know whether they can play that game yet due to Game 2 being a Sunday game then Knights away they need to back-up for then Raiders they won't play against and then Rabbitohs the game they back-up for.

Could've been worse, but definitely not ideal.

My original point was about Clay Preist being good for depth, nothing more, nothing less...
Yh true, we need the numbers and i'm guessing the swap between him and Abbey gave us a little extra space in the cap.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like the way he plays, he has a bit of shit/agro in him, good deal for us, not so for raiders, it will be interesting to see who pay steals next from canberra, quite a few off contact in 18, blake austin/ leluia/sezer etc

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have a heap of forwards on the books for next season, we have brought in a fair few fringe players from other clubs looking at the team lists. We probably do lack an extra experienced backrower though.
I hear T-Rex is looking for a job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.