Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
About time men are standing up for what they believe in and don’t shiver in fear of being shamed or loss of money. However this is a pathetic trend that’s been happening for some years now where people lose their pay, jobs, shamed, all because they stick to what they believe and don’t bend the knee. Would love to see a gay be shamed for his beliefs in the nrl and is forced to sit out because he won’t partake in a “normal (straight) round”
The nrl forced these players to not play? They are allowing them to not play, they can if they want.

Shit the players will still be profiting off this round financially.

Good on them. You do you boo. I would respect them more if they made the financial sacrifice too

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No problem with it. Show a bit of solidarity with that community no biggie. Those who are right against are probably just angry at suppressing their homosexuality
So I am presuming by your solidarity with homosexuality that you believe anal sex is a natural thing to do right… ok good luck with that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The nrl forced these players to not play? They are allowing them to not play, they can if they want.

Shit the players will still be profiting off this round financially.

Good on them. You do you boo. I would respect them more if they made the financial sacrifice too
They shouldn’t need to sit out ffs that’s the point. Just give them normal jerseys without the rainbow what’s the issue? It’s not like its a completely different jersey that will confuse the other team.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
when my father was dying of cancer and in palliative care, and plenty of people close to my family (including relatives) never bothered to reach out or help or even subsequently pass on their condolences, I contacted my old priest long retired and in poor health himself but who was good with old man... I simply told him my dad was about to die and that we were at Concord Hospital... "I'm on my way," was all he said and he was at the hospital within 30 minutes, gave my dad his last rites and talked about the old days with him even though my father was by that time out of it and then did the funeral service, too, at both the church and cemetery

but yeah, what your son should know about faith he should learn on 'The Kennel'
My stance has always been that religion provides so much good for the world. So many people are helped by religion.

I have friends of all religions including practising members of various Churches and not one of them does anything out of spite or hatred. They would all bend over backward to help their worst enemy, and they have. That's why I'm friends with them.

My only gripe is when religious try to force their beliefs on others and do it while claiming "love". To quote Bad Religion, "what I'm frightened of, is that they call it God's Love"

Oddly enough, I rarely find it to be priests, deacons or other church practitioners who push that stuff. It's usually just your average church goer who thinks that their beliefs should be forced on others.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My stance has always been that religion provides so much good for the world. So many people are helped by religion.

I have friends of all religions including practising members of various Churches and not one of them does anything out of spite or hatred. They would all bend over backward to help their worst enemy, and they have. That's why I'm friends with them.

My only gripe is when religious try to force their beliefs on others and do it while claiming "love". To quote Bad Religion, "what I'm frightened of, is that they call it God's Love"

Oddly enough, I rarely find it to be priests, deacons or other church practitioners who push that stuff. It's usually just your average church goer who thinks that their beliefs should be forced on others.
For example...

About time men are standing up for what they believe in and don’t shiver in fear of being shamed or loss of money. However this is a pathetic trend that’s been happening for some years now where people lose their pay, jobs, shamed, all because they stick to what they believe and don’t bend the knee. Would love to see a gay be shamed for his beliefs in the nrl and is forced to sit out because he won’t partake in a “normal (straight) round”

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They shouldn’t need to sit out ffs that’s the point. Just give them normal jerseys without the rainbow what’s the issue? It’s not like its a completely different jersey that will confuse the other team.
Whats the issue of having the rainbow. Its the clubs belief. They want it on their brand for this round.

Again, the 7 players dont want to wear it. Fine. Who cares. You do you boo. They have not made a falou song and dance about it. Havnt twittered stupid s**t.

The club have let them sit out. The nrl have let them sit out. No one is forcing them to do anything.

The media have made a circus of it. Shame on them

Personally id respect them more if they offered to not profit from this week. But that decision if they do or not is up to them.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

which is fair enough

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
actually there should be a vegan round next year, they should have a team of vegans play against the team who would normally have the bye that weekend, but it wouldn't be fair on the other 16 teams because the bye is harder
The Vegan team would not have enough energy to last to halftime!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
actually there should be a vegan round next year, they should have a team of vegans play against the team who would normally have the bye that weekend, but it wouldn't be fair on the other 16 teams because the bye is harder
Wow, you really went full Elon Musk, didn't you? lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. I agree. That's why they shouldn't be forced to wear a jersey they don't want to wear.
And why they shouldn’t have to sit out. Just give them the normal manly jersey ffs. Those who wanna wear it can those who don’t don’t and that way everyone is included and people not excluded for what they believe. Do you see how inclusiveness actually works?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For example...
Where am I forcing my beliefs on people here? I’m not the one saying oh if you don’t wear this jersey with the gay stripes then that’s fine that’s your choice but also you can’t play lmao. They should still be able to play with the jersey they play with all the dam time, them having to sit out is so fucking dumb

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And why they shouldn’t have to sit out. Just give them the normal manly jersey ffs. Those who wanna wear it can those who don’t don’t and that way everyone is included and people not excluded for what they believe. Do you see how inclusiveness actually works?
I have no issue with that. Talk to the NRL about it. I'm guessing it has to do with uniform jerseys (hence the name Uniform)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no issue with that. Talk to the NRL about it. I'm guessing it has to do with uniform jerseys (hence the name Uniform)
If they were able alter sbws jerseys for his relgious reasons then they should be alter these jerseys. Won’t be hard at all. But keep coming up with excuses lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when my father was dying of cancer and in palliative care, and plenty of people close to my family (including relatives) never bothered to reach out or help or even subsequently pass on their condolences, I contacted my old priest long retired and in poor health himself but who was good with old man... I simply told him my dad was about to die and that we were at Concord Hospital... "I'm on my way," was all he said and he was at the hospital within 30 minutes, gave my dad his last rites and talked about the old days with him even though my father was by that time out of it and then did the funeral service, too, at both the church and cemetery

but yeah, what your son should know about faith he should learn on 'The Kennel'
Thank you for sharing that mate, it was very heart warming and my sincere condolences for your loss and your fathers passing, doesn’t matter how long ago it was. That priest was not only a man of God but a good man judging by your post about him and it is no surprise to me that he was a man of faith in God because that is what the Holy Bible teaches us believers to be like. There is no hatred in true people of faith towards anybody's proclivity in life.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wow, you really went full Elon Musk, didn't you? lol
i guarantee im a huge supporter of gay rights, i always watch and sometimes even download lesbian documentary movies from the internet, its one of my favourite categories

Status
Not open for further replies.