Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are the players being bashed? They didn’t agree to wear the jerseys when they signed to play there. If anyone is at fault here it’s Manly making a decision like this without consulting their playing group first. You shouldn’t have to compromise your religion to do your job.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Muslim’s and Polly’s who are super religious and refuse to accept gay things….. so what. Doesn’t make you bigoted.. but watch buzz etc make all these bullshit out of it.. what about Disney? Changing tim Allen’s character buzz to gay but changing certain things in certain countries to appease the nation.
Politics should stay out of sport . This game is already softer

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laughing at players that gather around and pray after a match and calling them fucking idiots.
Low act my friend.

Mods have been deleting shit and dictating what gets said in this thread. Let’s see if they stay true to their word.
They love to ban people and restrict their accounts so only their main followers like and “enable” them. They don’t like being proven wrong over and over again

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet there will be some Manly players who have to sit out looking at suing the club or getting out of their contracts. By being named they have been persecuted for their religion.
This is correct. If I was a player I would lawyer up hard.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Muslim’s and Polly’s who are super religious and refuse to accept gay things….. so what. Doesn’t make you bigoted.. but watch buzz etc make all these bullshit out of it.. what about Disney? Changing tim Allen’s character buzz to gay but changing certain things in certain countries to appease the nation.
Politics should stay out of sport . This game is already softer
I just watched Lightyear and Buzz didn't have a love interest in that movie so where did you get that he was gay from?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is what everyone is waiting to see what happens
I think Alan Joyce made that situation worse by threatening Rugby Australia and their CEO as we know didn't have the balls to stand up to him.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Laughing at players that gather around and pray after a match and calling them fucking idiots.
Low act my friend.

Mods have been deleting shit and dictating what gets said in this thread. Let’s see if they stay true to their word.
Nope, you won’t get that here. Mods protect one group but will not protect the other group. It’s plain for all to see.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And for all those who think wearing Gambling and Alcohol sponsorship on jerseys is hypocritical then you need to educate yourselves a bit. Alcohol and gambling is permitted in Christianity. It’s only sinful when it’s done in excess to the point where it affects the individual and their family. E.g gambling all your money and not having enough left over to put food on the table for your children. There’s a difference.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Say there was a round for religion in the game and 7 players from Manly refused to support it, would it be any different to this?

The media and everyone would be praising them for standing up for what they believe in and its that simple.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is nothing currently before the Supreme Court in the USA to overturn Gay marriage. It was stipulated in the Dobbs decision that the overturning of Roe V Wade related solely to abortion & nothing else. Some politicians & media speculated about it but that is all.
Yeah, I said that loosely. It wasn't just media though. Judge Alito (of the Supreme Court) released a statement suggesting that they would also consider overturning same sex marriage, and several other laws. Unlikely to happen but he did still make that statement.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you really think they would have a Christian round? White male Christians are the biggest targets of the Marxist Woke Left.
Possible. If Christians became actually oppressed. Which could happen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Low act my friend.

Deleting stuff that's reported. I read his post as saying that it's hypocritical. But if it offends you, report it and it'll be dealt with.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well it certainly looks like those 7 players have set the standard that if clubs are going to do this that players will boycott. I reckon if it happens to us though the fans will boycott, and the club will know not to do it again.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They love to ban people and restrict their accounts so only their main followers like and “enable” them. They don’t like being proven wrong over and over again
Nah, we just get tired of certain people spamming threads with anti-vax and fake political propaganda. Keep it on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.