Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A little token gesture maybe to encourage the gay community to watch a bit of footy?
They are still Australians.
Not sure of the exact point of it.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Happily straight brother but I have the ability to show compassion which seems rare in here haha
Do you have the ability to ignore it? If your not gay then you shouldn’t let it bother you so much

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mods not doing their jobs as usual.

Imagine being a gay dog's fan and reading some of the shit fellow fans are saying in this thread.

Disgusting
How many people in this country are gay? Less than 3%.

How many of the less than 3% people like rugby league? Less than 1%.

How many of those less than 1% support the dogs? 0%.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Those that get defensive about this are very likely suppressing their own feelings hahah guaranteed.

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So how are the gay community “excluded” by “not” having a rainbow on the club jumper??????
What about all the other minority groups that dont get a mention?

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
So the people that don't follow the gay agenda are gay?
No, those that start really getting on their high horse about it and start spewing homophobic slurs probably are suppressing some feelings. I don’t want us to have a rainbow jersey by any means but a little nod for one week is not a big deal. The Hypocrisy that comes from religious groups just astounds me.. there are many people who are Christian and Muslim who are born gay and are too scared to be their true selves. It’s time we moved past this and let people live their truth without fear or eternal damnation. Anyway I don’t want to be too heavy with this just remember that some of our posters would be gay and we need to respect them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, those that start really getting on their high horse about it and start spewing homophobic slurs probably are suppressing some feelings. I don’t want us to have a rainbow jersey by any means but a little nod for one week is not a big deal. The Hypocrisy that comes from religious groups just astounds me.. there are many people who are Christian and Muslim who are born gay and are too scared to be their true selves. It’s time we moved past this and let people live their truth without fear or eternal damnation. Anyway I don’t want to be too heavy with this just remember that some of our posters would be gay and we need to respect them.
I'm not gay and I don't have nothing against them, each to their own.

All this is just a chance to make some money like everyone else does off the woke movement.

PS you mentioned religion, you'd get the same or worse reaction if they made jerseys with religious icons on them.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

All this is just a chance to make some money like everyone else does off the woke movement.

PS you mentioned religion, you'd get the same or worse reaction if they made jerseys with religious icons on them.
You are being too rational - "each to their own" - well said - id add "cause no harm"

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% live and let live
Religion and sexuality - no place in government or sport - i will be interested in what the nrl do when the the first woman who was born as male gets signed by an nrlw team. (hopefully iv not offended anyone with the phrasing)

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score

Yeah true you would get a worse reaction because you would miss one of the the 4000 religions and make someone feel left out.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they need to have a Promote Your Cause week. If you want to promote LGBTQI, wear rainbow socks. If you want to promote your religion, wear religious socks. If you want to promote women in league, wear pink (or whatever) socks. If you want to promote pineapple on pizza, wear pineapple socks.

Pick a cause (or two and wear odd socks), promote it for a week, everyone can get angry at each other for a week, then after that, its back to regular football socks and alls sweet...we can get back to hating Manly and the refs

Status
Not open for further replies.