Pride Jersey Pt.2

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"I'm not pushing my false beliefs, I just believe that being gay is a choice"

It wouldn't be any more messed up if you said, "being black is choice. Don't be black"

It's very homophobic but that's OK because I know for a fact that your God doesn't exist. You were tricked into believing in a God that's actually Satan and unfortunately you are going to spend eternity in hell.

:grinning: Ridiculous statements.... Obviously not much going on.

Good to see you ran out of Google searches and "scientific" make ups from some website rather than actually thinking for yourself for a change. Oh wait you did and you came up with that... nice or not really, expected more.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am not homophobic, however I will never support homosexuality - ever. It's as simple as that. The rainbow brigade can hate on me all that want and the amount of shits I give is 0.

It is NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE acceptable to attack or bully someone who is gay - however, it is also not acceptable to attack or bully someone because they do not endorse it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am not homophobic, however I will never support homosexuality - ever. It's as simple as that. The rainbow brigade can hate on me all that want and the amount of shits I give is 0.

It is NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE acceptable to attack or bully someone who is gay - however, it is also not acceptable to attack or bully someone because they do not endorse it.
Why

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Misinterpreted me and probably my fault as it was late and i was buggered. I was saying my thought process and belief does not stem from a religious perspective... It is based on the opinion that a thought process such as following your desires is why people choose to be gay. The comparison to an addiction such as drugs or alcohol is silly but its only an example of the measurement of ones mental capacity... I could use bondage or choosing to masturbate to hentai as an example if thats better?

In regards to protestants and catholics, proves my point or our points further tbh. Religions along with homosexuality are based on a thought process, Protestants and Catholics are religious sects derived from different perspectives or schools of thought. You have a belief, you role with it, that is ones thought process and based on ones morality is where the basis of choice comes from. This is my argument...

Adding to that If Homosexuals are born with it than people who follow a religion and born with it too? I think were looking at another situation of us vs them as i can see a disagreement on the horizon? Another point, its not religion willing to argue, it comes from different perspectives.

Sneaky one to lighten up the mood. As said THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. Just don't portray somebody with a different view or perspective as if they are the problem. Is that fair?
Thats fair - although there's no way someone born with no exposure to religion becomes religious whereas I'd imagine someone born with no exposure to being gay still feels attracted to the same sex. Not to say that someone with no exposure to religion doesn't feel like that something is missing - its an interesting debate with no conclusion.

As I've said many times - my view of a different view is no worries - but if its detrimental to someone else lifestyle choices keep it to yourself. Or I'm happy to wade in on behalf of those that cannot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats fair - although there's no way someone born with no exposure to religion becomes religious whereas I'd imagine someone born with no exposure to being gay still feels attracted to the same sex. Not to say that someone with no exposure to religion doesn't feel like that something is missing - its an interesting debate with no conclusion.

As I've said many times - my view of a different view is no worries - but if its detrimental to someone else lifestyle choices keep it to yourself. Or I'm happy to wade in on behalf of those that cannot.
Interesting point, though I'll add to it.. If somebody was locked in a room from a young age though was given their sustenance to survive from an unknown source would they not be obliged to believe in a higher order?

As you said and we can definitely agree on, nobody needs to stand in anybody else's way of their choice of life. It really is none of our business though until it becomes our business of course.

And there is a conclusion of somewhat in the least... Everybody keep their shit to themselves and stop pushing agendas that don't need to be pushed.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Interesting point, though I'll add to it.. If somebody was locked in a room from a young age though was given their sustenance to survive from an unknown source would they not be obliged to believe in a higher order?

As you said and we can definitely agree on, nobody needs to stand in anybody else's way of their choice of life. It really is none of our business though until it becomes our business of course.

And there is a conclusion of somewhat in the least... Everybody keep their shit to themselves and stop pushing agendas that don't need to be pushed.
Think you're trying to be a little duplicitous here - cargo cultism is a well known phenomena. Hypothetically, that higher order could be the young kids parents. Would they worship them?

And I'm concerned about whats defines 'our business'? Take the 'lighting' of the Vic war memorial. Is that our business? I don't care about that yet obviously others do the point of threats. Our business is a pretty loose description.

And this I think is the crux of the problem. I'm old enough to recognise half of the shit that goes on today is just plain weird. I'm also cognitive enough to remember my parents thought half of the shit I got up to in the 80's and 90's was just plain weird. In 20 - 30 years, I won't care, I'll be gone. Let the kids and young of today shape their own future. If a rainbow coloured future is what they want - so be it. It'll be their planet.

So, as am atheist, I've put up with religions pushing 'their' agendas for most of my life. Fair play - entitled too. Yet when the alphabets have a go, nope. If you cannot see the inequity in that not sure what i can say?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think you're trying to be a little duplicitous here - cargo cultism is a well known phenomena. Hypothetically, that higher order could be the young kids parents. Would they worship them?

And I'm concerned about whats defines 'our business'? Take the 'lighting' of the Vic war memorial. Is that our business? I don't care about that yet obviously others do the point of threats. Our business is a pretty loose description.

And this I think is the crux of the problem. I'm old enough to recognise half of the shit that goes on today is just plain weird. I'm also cognitive enough to remember my parents thought half of the shit I got up to in the 80's and 90's was just plain weird. In 20 - 30 years, I won't care, I'll be gone. Let the kids and young of today shape their own future. If a rainbow coloured future is what they want - so be it. It'll be their planet.

So, as am atheist, I've put up with religions pushing 'their' agendas for most of my life. Fair play - entitled too. Yet when the alphabets have a go, nope. If you cannot see the inequity in that not sure what i can say?
Its a basic scenario... The concept of religion. I'd say you're thinking too much inside the box now my lizard friend.

Well do they hold the Mardi Gras parade on Anzac day? Yes we live in a free country (to a certain degree) but for JAC sake can everybody just stay in their lane?

Our "Business" is think before we speak, question before making moves in order to avoid disrespecting and moving in on somebody else's life.

Honestly can we not see a trend starting pattern here.... Who is forcing themselves upon who? And can you please elaborate when religion push agenda's? Genuine question...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Its a basic scenario... The concept of religion. I'd say you're thinking too much inside the box now my lizard friend.

Well do they hold the Mardi Gras parade on Anzac day? Yes we live in a free country (to a certain degree) but for JAC sake can everybody just stay in their lane?

Our "Business" is think before we speak, question before making moves in order to avoid disrespecting and moving in on somebody else's life.

Honestly can we not see a trend starting pattern here.... Who is forcing themselves upon who? And can you please elaborate when religion push agenda's? Genuine question...
Inside the box? Lizard friend? I'm the Lizard Lord and you are all minions. But I digress.

Mardi Gras is like any other entertainment activity, its governed by availability of the day in question. If I'm running around in a bikini, fckd if I'm having it in late April when its cold. No idea what JAC is but 'stay in their lane' again infers pushing agendas.

Everyone forces their ideas on everyone. In particular, look around, in the modern age with social media, its super saturation. I don't want bible bashers at my front door, but they turn up all the time. I treat them respectively and say thanks but no thanks. I turn on free to air tele in the morning and half the channels are showing religious programming. I say thanks but no thanks and turn the channel. I turn on the news on holy days and see old mate doing something or another at a church. I ignore it, thanks but no thanks. As a kid I was forced to do religious studies. I ignored it and said thanks but no thanks. I've been harassed by plenty of people in the street with some religious message or another, thanks but no thanks. You can argue thats its 'sharing the message' but its no different to what the alphabets are doing.

Put alphabet into every thing I just quoted above and see what kind of outrage that would cause? Scary isn't it.

I'm neither religious (lol - thought you wouldn't know) or an alphabet, so no skin in the game and can observe from the outside. Can u say the same?

I'm currently forcing my ideas that no one should have ideas on everyone. Go figure. At least my way though minimises the hate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inside the box? Lizard friend? I'm the Lizard Lord and you are all minions. But I digress.

Mardi Gras is like any other entertainment activity, its governed by availability of the day in question. If I'm running around in a bikini, fckd if I'm having it in late April when its cold. No idea what JAC is but 'stay in their lane' again infers pushing agendas.

Everyone forces their ideas on everyone. In particular, look around, in the modern age with social media, its super saturation. I don't want bible bashers at my front door, but they turn up all the time. I treat them respectively and say thanks but no thanks. I turn on free to air tele in the morning and half the channels are showing religious programming. I say thanks but no thanks and turn the channel. I turn on the news on holy days and see old mate doing something or another at a church. I ignore it, thanks but no thanks. As a kid I was forced to do religious studies. I ignored it and said thanks but no thanks. I've been harassed by plenty of people in the street with some religious message or another, thanks but no thanks. You can argue thats its 'sharing the message' but its no different to what the alphabets are doing.

Put alphabet into every thing I just quoted above and see what kind of outrage that would cause? Scary isn't it.

I'm neither religious (lol - thought you wouldn't know) or an alphabet, so no skin in the game and can observe from the outside. Can u say the same?

I'm currently forcing my ideas that no one should have ideas on everyone. Go figure. At least my way though minimises the hate.
Yes inside... Broaden the scope!

JAC - Fox - FUX sake.

Stay in ones Lane? If im inferring to anything its the fact we don't live in an Utopian world rather a mine field of emotions.... tread lightly or u'll stuck debating on forums for days!!

In all honesty... Please take no offence to this, but your holding a real chip on your shoulder. Im going to tell you straight out because everything you have mentioned gets minimal air time in ones life or is equivalent to the Atheist program. Truth is anything Holy gets a real beating, your speech about it is pretty much evidence.... So what if someone knocks on door to tells you about a saviour, cant say there hasnt been anybody that welcomed that message.

It is also basically of Christian nature and being from an Islamic faith I know exactly what u are talking about. Its an opposing thought process and belief to ours so you can say we are in the same boat some what though It doesn't bother me so why does it really bother you?

Atheism and Christianity get far more coverage across many platforms so I should be livid right? In all honestly it does nothing to me though the only time i get worked up is whenever or whoever starts to push in on each other and as far as i'm concerned we are yet to see a Holy jersey.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just a question. By supporting the rights of gay people, do you feel that means participating in gay activity, or just supporting thier right to exist?
I don’t want to get into the religious debate around this but to me it’s human rights, not rights about sexuality!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes inside... Broaden the scope!

JAC - Fox - FUX sake.

Stay in ones Lane? If im inferring to anything its the fact we don't live in an Utopian world rather a mine field of emotions.... tread lightly or u'll stuck debating on forums for days!!

In all honesty... Please take no offence to this, but your holding a real chip on your shoulder. Im going to tell you straight out because everything you have mentioned gets minimal air time in ones life or is equivalent to the Atheist program. Truth is anything Holy gets a real beating, your speech about it is pretty much evidence.... So what if someone knocks on door to tells you about a saviour, cant say there hasnt been anybody that welcomed that message.

It is also basically of Christian nature and being from an Islamic faith I know exactly what u are talking about. Its an opposing thought process and belief to ours so you can say we are in the same boat some what though It doesn't bother me so why does it really bother you?

Atheism and Christianity get far more coverage across many platforms so I should be livid right? In all honestly it does nothing to me though the only time i get worked up is whenever or whoever starts to push in on each other and as far as i'm concerned we are yet to see a Holy jersey.
JAC - lol - my bad :grinning:

I'm not emotionally involved in this - just love the debate so don't worry about offending me - I'm sweet as.

I just disagree. Per above - and TBT it doesn't really bother me, just making a point. You argued that religion doesn't push an agenda - all of the above is either designed to make me religious or is for other audiences that I've walked into it. Don't really care what others have at their door - you argued about agenda pushing and its pretty clear to me when I'm being asked to either listen to scripture, take some religious material or attend some form of worship, its agenda pushing. I'm clear enough of mind to know where I'm at so all good. If an alphabet starts waving a flag or whatever in my face, I'm clear enough of mind not to care. Others are not so clear of mind.

I think you've got me wrong. I don't have opposing thoughts processes. If someone wants to depend on a book for guidance - cool. If some dude wants to wear a dress and mince words - cool. If someone is muslim - very cool. Have no interest in islamic religion but am always very interested in the development of thoughts and how time influences thinking. Being a white boy - know more in the christian space than islam and all learning and understanding is good.

As to how you feel about the coverage you get - thats up to you. If that defines you - then thats not good. If you're comfortable where u are at - happy days.

As for Holy jersey - well when I get my coner jersey - you can get yours. And fairs fair - people have been smoking cones or its equivalent for a lot longer than any religion. I win :grinning:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC - lol - my bad :grinning:

I'm not emotionally involved in this - just love the debate so don't worry about offending me - I'm sweet as.

I just disagree. Per above - and TBT it doesn't really bother me, just making a point. You argued that religion doesn't push an agenda - all of the above is either designed to make me religious or is for other audiences that I've walked into it. Don't really care what others have at their door - you argued about agenda pushing and its pretty clear to me when I'm being asked to either listen to scripture, take some religious material or attend some form of worship, its agenda pushing. I'm clear enough of mind to know where I'm at so all good. If an alphabet starts waving a flag or whatever in my face, I'm clear enough of mind not to care. Others are not so clear of mind.

I think you've got me wrong. I don't have opposing thoughts processes. If someone wants to depend on a book for guidance - cool. If some dude wants to wear a dress and mince words - cool. If someone is muslim - very cool. Have no interest in islamic religion but am always very interested in the development of thoughts and how time influences thinking. Being a white boy - know more in the christian space than islam and all learning and understanding is good.

As to how you feel about the coverage you get - thats up to you. If that defines you - then thats not good. If you're comfortable where u are at - happy days.

As for Holy jersey - well when I get my coner jersey - you can get yours. And fairs fair - people have been smoking cones or its equivalent for a lot longer than any religion. I win :grinning:
So lucky we ain't neighbors because our other fukn neighbors would hate us with the air pollution we would provide.. ;)