Pride Jersey Pt.2

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL needs to expand to 300 games played like baseball so every cause gets covered
Won't be enough, idiots continue to think up new ones all the time, so why not just continue playing as each new cause comes up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He literally said that they have to respect the players religious and cultural beliefs and her response is that?

She's just trying to stoke the flames the same way Izzy was trying to stoke the flames. They believe that by pissing off gay people they're doing God's work. Another example of people using religion as a weapon.
Well it doesn't look like they don't respect his beliefs if they don't want him posting bible quotes on the internet. It's freaking crazy.

If you don't believe what he believes, how is that affecting your life in the slightest - I just don't get what their rationale is (the lefties) - do they actually think that everyone who believes will stop believing? It's pathetic.

This is one of those situations though where both sides will not budge their stance.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Slowly getting better, and can now walk with crutches, hard part is that the Dr's are not sure why. I think it was caused by my lower back issues, I'm now 78. will be getting a lot of physio.
Well you take it easy Kelpie.. I’m sure the physios will help you get back on your feet bud.. God willing it will be be soon rather than later..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like they don't respect his beliefs if they don't want him posting bible quotes on the internet. It's freaking crazy.

If you don't believe what he believes, how is that affecting your life in the slightest - I just don't get what their rationale is (the lefties) - do they actually think that everyone who believes will stop believing? It's pathetic.

This is one of those situations though where both sides will not budge their stance.
Thats right bro, I accept the athiests views, I'ts strange that some can't accept the opinions and practices of an institution they don't believe in.
To me it smacks of the very week, who because they are so week they want everbody on their side.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree that it's odd for them to get fully upset about it but that doesn't matter. What matters is that he knew they would get upset about it, he was asked not to do it by his employer, and he did it anyway knowing the shit fight it would cause. And he didn't need to post it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want charges laid on each and every player for groping the opposing team without consent. Better yet if we don’t consent to being groped and sexually touched do we get a free passage to the try line for 80 mins
I'd say a case for sexual harrassment should be made against a Gay male player when he gropes another player on the field.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Part of my work is to deal with administration of several different religious bodies. If I posted stuff on my social media calling all priests paedophiles or something similar and one of my clients saw it, I would be sacked. No question about it. Because I act as a face of the company so anything I do in public is deemed representative of the company, even if I do it in my free time.

And I wouldn't post anything like that because:

1) I'm not a bigot

And

2) I'm not an idiot

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No worries mate I'm keeping you company when we lose, but I also keep you company in another way, awoke up one morning 2 weeks ago crippled and been in hospitol ever since.
Sorry to hear Kelps. Hope you can fight your way back. We still need to catch up for a beer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No worries mate I'm keeping you company when we lose, but I also keep you company in another way, awoke up one morning 2 weeks ago crippled and been in hospitol ever since.
You still in there? Hope and pray you're out soon.

Any progress?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope you're ok mate and get better.

We still have years of arguing about your invisible friend left!!!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Roosters would of still won even if those 7 players played.

No Turbo, no win.
Yes almost certainly, but if Manly do miss out on the finals by one win those seven players rightly or wrongly are going to have all the blame put on them.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was actually wondering where you had disappeared to. Hope you’re ok mate. God bless

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I agree. If an atheist doesn’t believe in hell then they shouldn’t take offense, but also Izzy is an idiot. First of all it wasn’t a direct quote from the Bible he was paraphrasing it and wrote it his way which is arrogant, secondly it showed he lacked humility which is very anti-Christian like. And thirdly I’ve probably committed half of the things he mentioned, anyone that says they are without sin or blemish is a liar.