Pride Jersey Pt.2

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I haven't see it bro but it wouldn't surprise me that something like that shit would be classified as Family Friendly these days. Honestly Christs second coming can't come soon enough to put an end to the putrid evil shit people do on his beautiful planet.
Bro I've learnt not to give a fuck what any adult does, most won't change and are lost causes but my blood boils when children are involved, they are the only innocent people in this hell hole.

Gay, straight, whatever, no child should be exposed to fake dicks squirting out liquid or a bunch of nude ***** riding bikes in a public, "family friendly" street parade.

PS I'll be waiting for my post to be twisted into hate for the community or even worse, someone trying to justify this putrid evil. It's how this shit world works these days.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you are basing all this outrage on the hearsay of a crackpot podcast host.... never let the truth get in the way of a good rant, eh?
So you've missed all the other reports on how the sickly sex permissivness is been pushed to kids.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you've missed all the other reports on how the sickly sex permissivness is been pushed to kids.
Haven't missed them....just haven't seen a single one that has come from a reliable source

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Problem is what's a "reliable source" these days...
Problem is, people with an agenda tend to exaggerate things…. On both sides.

From my experience these grooming allegations tend to come from far right sources and either fabricate our exaggerate things. Would be interested to know more about this show you mention, though. You saw it yourself, or read about it somewhere?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Problem is, people with an agenda tend to exaggerate things…. On both sides.

From my experience these grooming allegations tend to come from far right sources and either fabricate our exaggerate things. Would be interested to know more about this show you mention, though. You saw it yourself, or read about it somewhere?
Unfortunately I saw the twatter post showing video. I'll try to find the post where a member of the LGBT even calling it too far.

I'm not stupid enough to call all the community groomers but FMD when it's clear grooming and has no intent except grooming then it needs to be called out.

Calling all the community groomers is as fucking stupid as calling the whole Catholic Church pedos.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unfortunately I saw the twatter post showing video. I'll try to find the post where a member of the LGBT even calling it too far.

I'm not stupid enough to call all the community groomers but FMD when it's clear grooming and has no intent except grooming then it needs to be called out.

Calling all the community groomers is as fucking stupid as calling the whole Catholic Church pedos.
Fair enough, dude. That’s horrendous, if true. If you can find the details, post them… or dm me if you’d rather not share on here.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough, dude. That’s horrendous, if true. If you can find the details, post them… or dm me if you’d rather not share on here.
Can't find the fake dick squirting on the kids/crowd one thankfully but this is the nude groomers...

NSFW

PS what made people more angry is the FD paraded in their uniforms (weren't allowed for some reason) and condemned them but the nude ***** were free to disgust kids/people.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I can’t understand is why people feel that their sexual preference and/or sexual identity has to be the primary thing that defines them as a person publicly and that they have to label themselves one way or another. I personally couldn’t give a rats what sexual identity a person has - that’s their business and I don’t treat anyone differently based on whatever their sexual preference or identity is. Love and respect everyone equally is what I do and what I have taught my kids to do. I feel it becomes a real problem when people themselves feel that they need special treatment or acknowledgement due to their particular sexual preference / identification. I just don’t get the need to advertise and flaunt the fact that you are LGBTQI or “straight” etc etc.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I can’t understand is why people feel that their sexual preference and/or sexual identity has to be the primary thing that defines them as a person publicly and that they have to label themselves one way or another. I personally couldn’t give a rats what sexual identity a person has - that’s their business and I don’t treat anyone differently based on whatever their sexual preference or identity is. Love and respect everyone equally is what I do and what I have taught my kids to do. I feel it becomes a real problem when people themselves feel that they need special treatment or acknowledgement due to their particular sexual preference / identification. I just don’t get the need to advertise and flaunt the fact that you are LGBTQI or “straight” etc etc.
I totally agree their bro, sex of any type should be kept private at all times.
Few realise that the SEX SELLS advertising slogan of some years ago and was floged to death is what has made our society obsessed with sex, hence it was put in the public arena.
I also blame it for the gays movement going public and wanting to be part of this sex obsession, then expecting Hetros to help promote it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd say it's based on years of having to hide that sexual preference / identification though.

While I understand that the community as a whole has changed its attitudes towards the LBGTQ+ community, the scars of the past remain.

I'd imagine it's enlightening to be able to come out as yourself, so many want to do that.

I've got gay friends who are the exact opposite and feels it's over the top but at the same time understand it also.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can't find the fake dick squirting on the kids/crowd one thankfully but this is the nude groomers...

NSFW

PS what made people more angry is the FD paraded in their uniforms (weren't allowed for some reason) and condemned them but the nude ***** were free to disgust kids/people.
Oh I thought you were talking about a tv show. No wonder I found it so hard to believe. Some of those pride parades do go over the top, for sure. Not an environment for kids, for sure… especially if they are squirting the crowd with fake dicks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh I thought you were talking about a tv show. No wonder I found it so hard to believe. Some of those pride parades do go over the top, for sure. Not an environment for kids, for sure… especially if they are squirting the crowd with fake dicks.
You know I don't sensationalise bro, the media do enough of that.

The fake dick was a tranny that lifted his dress and squirted the crowd.

Like I said, gay or straight that's fucked up....ESPECIALLY when they kicked up a stink about real heroes fire fighters wearing their uniforms but shit like this gets applauded.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You know I don't sensationalise bro, the media do enough of that.

The fake dick was a tranny that lifted his dress and squirted the crowd.

Like I said, gay or straight that's fucked up....ESPECIALLY when they kicked up a stink about real heroes fire fighters wearing their uniforms but shit like this gets applauded.
Who kicked up a stink about the uniforms? The FD or parade organisers? I agree the fake dick spraying is just gross. If I were a parent I’d be teaching my kids to show respect for others and support people’s rights to live their best lives, but I wouldn’t be taking g them to Mardi Gras. I’ve never even been myself.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because people like sex and people like attention.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who kicked up a stink about the uniforms? The FD or parade organisers? I agree the fake dick spraying is just gross. If I were a parent I’d be teaching my kids to show respect for others and support people’s rights to live their best lives, but I wouldn’t be taking g them to Mardi Gras. I’ve never even been myself.
The organisers didn't want them to wear uniforms for some fucked up reason...

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F#cking disgusting freaks ought to be ashamed of themselves, they must be lacking brain cells along with self confidence having to parade themselves in front of children, should be Beaton as well as parents who took them to this shit, weak freaks.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With this Pride Jersey stuff, I've heard very little mentioned in the media that gay sex has has been mostly responsible for the spread of Monkey pox.
When HIV was rampant, (I guess some TK were to young to have even heard of it let alone remember it), a massive TV campaign was was put in place to convince people to use safe sex ie condoms.
It was well reportered at the time that the gay comunity was at the forefront of spreading HIV, which at that time was a killer virus.
Been truthfull and therefore politically incorrect, It can be said that some innocent people died as a result of been infected with HIV through blood transfussion.
Media today very quitely state that the gay comunity is again at the forefront of spreading monkey pox.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
With this Pride Jersey stuff, I've heard very little mentioned in the media that gay sex has has been mostly responsible for the spread of Monkey pox.
When HIV was rampant, (I guess some TK were to young to have even heard of it let alone remember it), a massive TV campaign was was put in place to convince people to use safe sex ie condoms.
It was well reportered at the time that the gay comunity was at the forefront of spreading HIV, which at that time was a killer virus.
Been truthfull and therefore politically incorrect, It can be said that some innocent people died as a result of been infected with HIV through blood transfussion.
Media today very quitely state that the gay comunity is again at the forefront of spreading monkey pox.
Wow, this thread is still going?

You're aware monkeypox is primarily spreading between gay men. I'm aware of it. Do you really think members of the gay community aren't aware of it too?

The fact it is spreading primarily between gay men (at the moment) is on all the government health sites, it is frequently mentioned in news reports.... there is plenty being done to make people aware of the fact. It is just being done in a more measured way.

A 1980s and early 90s style monkeypox fear campaign would be in nobody's best interests. All those sorts of campaigns do is vilify one section of the community, while breeding complacency in the other. You really want monkeypox being branded as a "gay" disease and hetero people walking around thinking they can't get it?