Previous management should be prosecuted for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Part of the blame has to be put on Pay not being able to put any sort of stamp on this team
I'd think so too, but I guess if he planning on not having anyone around soon it would be hard

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des dib and castle should be fucking sued, yes pay is shit but no doubt the club got fucked by previous management

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not their fault Pay is out of his depth. He hasn’t shown any positive impact on this team or a change in our style of play. The team has gone backwards inalmost every facet of the game

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
I'm not sure why Pay has not experimented more with the halves. Jeremy Marshall-King is a decent defender but doesn't add any spark/creativity in attack.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gheez they tried their hardest to take that off us

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Annnnnnd he misses the very gettable conversion. Sure won’t miss that.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
I'm not sure why Pay has not experimented more with the halves. Jeremy Marshall-King is a decent defender but doesn't add any spark/creativity in attack.
Because like all people out of their depth and drowning he grabs onto anything they think is safe JMK is safe in defence helps us only lose by a small margin instead of getting hammered but in no way helps us to win!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes it is, they put him into that depth ffs
Nobody forces Pay to play Montoya or Frawley who are big problems in the team. This might not have been a premiership winning roster but this team is playing as wooden spooners under Pay. He hasn’t shown any tactical impact at all. I bet you despite having a back on the bench he won’t make any adjustments to our diabolical left edge defence. One of Olive or Montoya should be hooked

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nobody forces Pay to play Montoya or Frawley who are big problems in the team. This might not have been a premiership winning roster but this team is playing as wooden spooners under Pay. He hasn’t shown any tactical impact at all. I bet you despite having a back on the bench he won’t make any adjustments to our diabolical left edge defence. One of Olive or Montoya should be hooked
yeah but why do you say its not their fault? whos they?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but why do you say its not their fault? whos they?
The previous administration. It’s a cop out just to blame who came before. Can you name one thing you think Pay has done well?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The blame game is getting old.

Laregly this same side was performing better last year.

I've already said that Hasler and Co were dickheads, but in all honesty would we be any worse off with them still at the helm?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The blame game is getting old.

Laregly this same side was performing better last year.

I've already said that Hasler and Co were dickheads, but in all honesty would we be any worse off with them still at the helm?
We have Frawley n Marshall king controlling game in 6-7 last year did we?
Because of those muppets we can't afford decent halves and had to release the ***** that were average halfs
I tell u what's getting old, dibs Dick in your mouth
But I guess you will ban me like every other person you ban wrongfully coz they give you a serve

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The previous administration. It’s a cop out just to blame who came before. Can you name one thing you think Pay has done well?
if dean pay has not done anything well and is a retard then the previous administration is at fault

Status
Not open for further replies.