Presser

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee Ciraldo is well spoken, respectful, and impressive bloke. Chalk and cheese compared with the arrogant, snarky Wayne Bennet’s latest press conferences.. I know with a record that Bennet has he doesn’t have to answer to anyone..but I know what is better for the game..
Yet the like of Bennett, Sticky and Robbo get a pass all the time because of who they are.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like they are looking to use Flanno as a secondary hooker, probably at the expense of Nu Brown on the bench.

Just like Waddells try. I doubt anyone saw that gem coming.
Brown was playing more of a lock role off the bench, we haven’t really been using a second hooker. I think Flanagan is just playing hooker in reserves so he doesn’t disrupt the development of Rajab and Hayward.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown was playing more of a lock role off the bench, we haven’t really been using a second hooker. I think Flanagan is just playing hooker in reserves so he doesn’t disrupt the development of Rajab and Hayward.
Exactly this. I think Brown is more of a chance to get a bench role than Flanagan. However with KO’s development looking to be in the 14 role at least short term. I don’t see brown making the 17 either.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just don't want to give the pole smokers more ammo to fuck us up even more.
Biggest concern is wk in and wk out now the Refs will wait for the blow up and March him, JR is a side ways glance away from 10 in the bin once the Refs get together this wk to work out how they can screw us more than the last game.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he cuts out the ADHD shit he will do until KO takes his spot.

BUT

The real plus is now Burton isn't weighed down by Flamingo, he can concentrate on his game and improve.

Even Mahoney had his better games in weeks now the weakest link and anchor is gone.
I agree however you gotta give Reynolds credit for lifting some of the boys

you could see him gheeing up players like avo, RFM when they were running the ball up, plus we literally played his own style of attack hitting short sides and it made us a lot of ground

his kicking game into corners for a couple repeat sets was also something we missed

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly this. I think Brown is more of a chance to get a bench role than Flanagan. However with KO’s development looking to be in the 14 role at least short term. I don’t see brown making the 17 either.
It depends whether the coach decides to persist with Okunbor in the forwards. When fully fit, I don’t think Brown will be in the 17, but for now I think he may continue to be used for lock rotation with Edwards/RFM (not sure who actually played there yesterday). I think Pele may also come in for Morrin, however, I also wouldn’t be surprised if Hughes was the one dropped instead.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think this is just a facade from Cc and Gus, and the only reason he’s playing hooker in reggies is because they need a hooker