Presser

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short turn around but glad we are playing first at Suncorp. It’ll be a mull bowl by Saturday arvo fuck the injuries they’ll come out of that
Luckily there's no rain forecast for Brisbane this week. Otherwise that Suncorp surface would be hideous. Probably still will be. Would be great to wipe that f'en cocky smile off Ricky and Wighton's faces.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CC stated nothing but rumours regarding Flanno...looks like Buzz hit the turps hard this weekend
Hopefully it’s the club playing Buzz with false info. Unless we get something in return for Flanagan I don’t see the point in releasing him if it’s true what Ciro said about his attitude etc. He will be gone at seasons end anyway so having him in reserves at hooker makes bugger all difference.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So pleased for CC too, that we’re still winning games against the odds. Players all buy into his coaching- so much belief at the moment. There’s no season ending injuries so far, we’re going to have a terrific back end of the year.
Go Dogs!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Know your stance on jr or should I say publicly stunt but Don’t mind it for the time being , can’t see us regressing
If he cuts out the ADHD shit he will do until KO takes his spot.

BUT

The real plus is now Burton isn't weighed down by Flamingo, he can concentrate on his game and improve.

Even Mahoney had his better games in weeks now the weakest link and anchor is gone.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he cuts out the ADHD shit he will do until KO takes his spot.

BUT

The real plus is now Burton isn't weighed down by Flamingo, he can concentrate on his game and improve.

Even Mahoney had his better games in weeks now the weakest link and anchor is gone.
Fuck it brother it adds a bit of spice and laugh to the game

that’s a huuggggeee plus my bro

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like they are looking to use Flanno as a secondary hooker, probably at the expense of Nu Brown on the bench.

Lol it worked because no cahunt seen that coming, after I picked myself up off the floor I did get a chuckle out of it.
Just like Waddells try. I doubt anyone saw that gem coming.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gee Ciraldo is well spoken, respectful, and impressive bloke. Chalk and cheese compared with the arrogant, snarky Wayne Bennet’s latest press conferences.. I know with a record that Bennet has he doesn’t have to answer to anyone..but I know what is better for the game..