Official Presser Vs Knights

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still can’t believe O’Brien said that.

Would be surprised if he isn’t sacked in the next week.
Yeah, this was a strange thing to say when he was just an assistant. Just coz you seen Bellamy do it doesn't mean you can do it

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potter is a quirky character. Humble. Contrast his presser to "iv been involved in 4 grand finals" O'Brien. Who would garner respect, who would be a joke?
Being involved isn't the same as earning them, sounds super cocky.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still can’t believe O’Brien said that.

Would be surprised if he isn’t sacked in the next week.
Yeh he was pretty much denying responsibility for their form by talking himself up. Can't be his fault hes coached grand finals lol. He's basically saying his players are to blame. He's a shit coach.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Potter is a quirky character. Humble. Contrast his presser to "iv been involved in 4 grand finals" O'Brien. Who would garner respect, who would be a joke?
Imagine training under that coach for 6 days a week? Doesn't come across as a likeable character.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson lowkey does seem very upset at his reduced role in the side probably felt a lot more important under Barrett.

You ain’t a half Jackson

Malla

Reaction score
Jackson lowkey does seem very upset at his reduced role in the side probably felt a lot more important under Barrett.

You ain’t a half Jackson
What the fuck are you talking about

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potts is humble but also critical and not afraid to call a spade a spade. You can see that Potts is the kind of a coach that would sit you down and give you an honest appraisal of how you are going and will not blow smoke up your ass. Having said that, if he is constantly telling you where you can improve your game rather than slapping you on your back, maybe you will improve.

Potts brings accountability back into the team, I think even if Potts moves on next year, the benefits of bringing Potts in will be felt next year.

But Graham on 360 said it best when he said "Potter is doing really well, but the team has no real pressure on it" things could change when pressure returns and expectations are high. With a season of experience and adding players such as Kiks, Mahoney, and maybe Skelton expectations, the Dogs will make a jump up the table and be in the 8.

On Obrien, it sounds like he is not afraid to blame the players and everyone else for his inadequacies. I know Klemmer is not the kind of player that handles criticism well. I still put him wanting to leave the dogs because one-time director Paul Dunn suggested he needed to bring an offload into his game. So what's going on with Klemmer at the moment probably confirms the problem OBrien has with his team. Just imagine earlier in the season when the Knights's form went away, and they were looking at getting back to winnings games, Obrien would be sprouting shit saying I've been in 4 grand final teams I know what I am doing why aren't you listening?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an absolute sad loser O'Brien is for saying that. Further adds to my rant about upcoming dumb **** over trained assistant coaches being first grade coaches. Fuck your data.