Official Presser Vs Knights

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you see Potter pointing at someone in the crowd acting like he was wiping tears away when game finished, lol classic Pottsy.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is it with Jackson? FFS, it would be easier ripping out a wisdom tooth than to get Jackson to heap a little praise on Potter

Yes he praised Potter…. Only after the journalist repeated his original questioning to him

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Potter has had it with the same questions from the same flog journo
I only just watched it.. the flog I was thinking of either wasn’t there or didn’t ask any questions today lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is it with Jackson? FFS, it would be easier ripping out a wisdom tooth than to get Jackson to heap a little praise on Potter

Yes he praised Potter…. Only after the journalist repeated his original questioning to him
It goes back to the not making Tballz look like a dickhead.. They were always saying they just continued from what Tballz done, being modest and respsectful when really they were thinking we threw the Tballz play book in the bin.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's talking style and tone reminds me of a coach that I'm trying to put a name to.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He is so annoying right . Like just say we are playing well and playing for potter.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys think Jacko is still pissed because of Barrett's sacking and Potter's recent success is just salt into the wounds??

We are 300% better than we have been for the last couple of years and our Captain looks the only thing he's won is a soggy sayo

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to take your hat off to the man he has done an outstanding job, I am proud of the footy we are playing for the first time in a very long time.
well done Mick.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you guys think Jacko is still passed because of Barrett's sacking and Potter's recent success is just salt into the wounds??

We are 300% better than we have been for the last couple of years and our Captain looks the only thing he's won is a soggy sayo
It's no coincidence that we improved out of sight as soon as jackson stopped touching the ball so much, I think Mick has given jackson an honest appraisal of his ball playing in attack and told him to fuck off out of it and it has not gone over well.