Press-Conference: Bulldogs v Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep Des gave us a summary of what happened in the game which we already saw. Both he & Graham clearly have no answers in terms of how we could overcome this.

Interestingly Des seemed a little more nervous and hesitant than usual in this press conference.

Some comic relief for the night, I think Samsung needs to update their tablet software as it's clearly not very accurate with it's word prompting. When I typed "Yep Des gave us a" the first word that came up on autoprompt was 'premiership'.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
"We as a group"

Nope. You as a coach will need to take responsibility for this.
Don't forget Dib. What was his words again? "Judge us on our results at the end of the year"? Well we are here Dib and I don't think we have won a game since then so will you stand down????

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Typical. It was depressing to watch but part of me just wants them to cut the crap and tell it like it is.

Graham again "I don't know". BS they know exactly where it is going wrong. Forwards got dominated tonight besides Klemmer and Jackson.

The halves experiment failed. I would of expected Reynolds to step up and take on 90 percent of kicking duties but it was more like 50/50 wtf. We got an experienced half who can't hack taking control of a team from a make shift centre turned 5/8.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical. It was depressing to watch but part of me just wants them to cut the crap and tell it like it is.

Graham again "I don't know". BS they know exactly where it is going wrong. Forwards got dominated tonight besides Klemmer and Jackson.

The halves experiment failed. I would of expected Reynolds to step up and take on 90 percent of kicking duties but it was more like 50/50 wtf. We got an experienced half who can't hack taking control of a team from a make shift centre turned 5/8.
and that sums up our ongoing halves problems. We don't have a player capable of running plays and managing a team. In some ways I feel sorry for Mbye having to move to 7 as we'd be saying the same things about Reynolds if he were there instead of Mbye. Then again if you play hardball for the big $$$ then the high expectations come with that.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des is to blame.
Should have dumped Stanley, put Cleeland in with Josh and if it wasn't working, throw in Frawley.
Instead, he threw in a a centre out of position and had a half sitting on the bench for a full game....not even one second of game time.
He obviously doesn't like change yet the team is screaming for change.

FUCK DES AND FUCK DIB!!!!!!

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des is to blame......., he threw in a a centre out of position and had a half sitting on the bench for a full game.

FUCK DES AND FUCK DIB!!!!!!
I saw someone on here mention pre-game that Stanley would play half, had a laugh and moved on, I don't even bother checking the team sheets any more so I had no idea it was actually fucking true. He's either taking the piss or genuinely fucked in the head.

I was asked by a work colleague who I'd want to see as coach instead - I replied and truly believe that playing without a coach would not be a step backwards at all ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.