Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm over this, I've said what I think about Dufty but if people want to keep stroking his cock then go for it. You won't believe it until you see it in blue and white it seems.
Why is hoping he will do well for our team stroking his cock? I dont get it. Don't we want all players in our team to go well? And what's wrong being optimistic about our players until proven otherwise?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is hoping he will do well for our team stroking his cock? I dont get it. Don't we want all players in our team to go well? And what's wrong being optimistic about our players until proven otherwise?
It's just wishful thinking, I'm not into that.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta say the media team has really picked up their game after how the preseason started.
Yeah better than previous years.
It would be good to actually see some footage of them training though. Living interstate cant get along to an open training day.
I suppose clubs dont show footage like that cause they dont want to give away anything to the opposition? I dont know.
Anyways, season will be here soon enough I suppose.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah saw that and got a tad confused as to who's place it was. Bloody brilliant :grinning:
Admin may have had players own jerseys framed and presented to them?