Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Waddell, he posted it on his IG.

Malla

Reaction score
Why post a photo of him throwing a pass on his IG when he never throws a pass in games
Fake dog

• Haha
Reactions: jof

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see what Burton’s capable of. Best player playing out of position imagine what he can do playing in position.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No players have commented at all lol. But others who have posted, all have commented shit.
I noticed that too. He seems kind of reserved, might take a while to make some buddies

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a country boy, our country boy. As long as Andrew Ryan keeps liking his posts that’s all that matters

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed that too. He seems kind of reserved, might take a while to make some buddies
They've all liked his photo, just no comments. Its about time he posted something in our colours and seemed slightly interested/excited!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh but not one of them is established, Allan is probably the next most experienced.
He doesn’t quite fit TK’s expectations for a “rockstar FB”…..for starters he needs to be faster & more mobile than a fat 50ish former forward with bung knees….not sure he has me covered which is a worry… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have several options, Naden has played alot of fullback, Jake, Fox also wants to play there. this is going to be fun, i will put a poll out there lol.
MichaelLichaaFan ?

Is there another players thats pissed him off more in the past LOL?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They've all liked his photo, just no comments. Its about time he posted something in our colours and seemed slightly interested/excited!
Haha mate he has been at training for 3 weeks take it easy on him and it clearly was a hard decision for the kid to make to leave Penrith. I'm sure his preference was to stay there and I don't blame him but when it's 250k vs 500k that's hard to turn down. Thank god we've got guys like Hetherington, TPJ, Naden, Doorey & Tui Katoa from NSW 20s camp so he is familiar with some guys.

It'll take time but his passion will grow the more we get around him.