Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is that the young fijian kid at hooker?
That's what I was wondering. He's small, but looks like he has some potential.

Lume is the bearded dude tackling someone on the pad. Oh and was that Josh Cook that come off second best trying to tackle TPJ? Poor ****.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is anyone attending the training day tomorow at belmore?

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At this stage yes going along depends on weather and family commitment but as they always seem to change lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To the people that have been reporting the training sessions, Can you just show up to them or does it have to be an open session?
And do you have to be a member?

I know it would make my nephews year to go watch them train and maybe a couple photos

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
To the people that have been reporting the training sessions, Can you just show up to them or does it have to be an open session?
And do you have to be a member?

I know it would make my nephews year to go watch them train and maybe a couple photos
Nah when it comes to training sessions you’re allowed to show up whenever. From Monday to Friday sessions are available. Take your nephews they’ll love it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Big Franklin Pele from sharks recently started following bulldogs on insta.. not sure if it means anything
what's his insta?

Okay found it. He didn't follow the Bulldogs recently. He followed us ages ago.

Last edited:

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what's his insta?

Okay found it. He didn't follow the Bulldogs recently. He followed us ages ago.
It was actually within the last few days man. Lumelume started following us about a week or so ago? Pele was well after. But yeah still probably nothing in it who knows.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was actually within the last few days man. Lumelume started following us about a week or so ago? Pele was well after. But yeah still probably nothing in it who knows.
No these are his recent follows:
1639145767975.png
1639145780364.png
1639145793006.png
I can keep going but I think you get the point. I've scrolled through around his last 100 follows.

gregeastwood

Waterboy
Reaction score
Updates from training (13/12/21)
- Boys looking fit but Dufty and Addo Carr both running out of puff early which is a concern
- Burtons kicking has been on point each time
- It looks to be that the left is Burton, Pangai, Naden, The Fox and the right is Wakeham, Hetherington, Shuopp, Okunbor
- Naden sustained a bit of an injury in the lower back
- Pangai, Okunbor and Patolo have been particularly impressive
- Naden and Addo Carr combo looks the goods.
- Burton has taken on the majority of the kicking with the halves shifting from Averillo, Wakeham and Bailey but it seems Wakeham has it locked in
- Overall good training session. There hasn’t been this much intensity in years from the boys.