Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go and see for yourself. It doesn’t make any sense, guys that came later than him like Burton, naden are doing better.
i believe you, he's got decent pace on the field so thought he'd be doing better than last. maybe he's a shit trainer and doesn't put in 100%?

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i believe you, he's got decent pace on the field so thought he'd be doing better than last. maybe he's a shit trainer and doesn't put in 100%?
Definitely seems like it, but your fullback is meant to be one of the better communicators in the team

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fox is already the loudest one at training. Dufty is still somehow the least fit and comes last in the running drills. I’m honestly convinced that Josh would be a better long term fullback for us, his communication is awesome
Wonder if he has some niggle we dont no about..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Go and see for yourself. It doesn’t make any sense, guys that came later than him like Burton, naden are doing better.
It does make sense if you actually watched him at the dragons at not a highlights package. He will get a chance, won't take it and we will be looking for a replacement a couple games in... hopefully we have a plan in place for when this happens

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does make sense if you actually watched him at the dragons at not a highlights package. He will get a chance, won't take it and we will be looking for a replacement a couple games in... hopefully we have a plan in place for when this happens
Yes.

I'm hearing the code name for plan B fullback is "let's trot".... don't know what that could entail - but it sounds like they have been shrewd in thinking ahead.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Declan casey szn trot