Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grandstand above the railway line, like the Hurstville Shopping Centre, Transport NSW would love to sell any airspace over the railway line.

Always a Bulldog
[/QUO
Grandstand and new station "Bulldogs station" has a ring to it

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good is it not seeing a bunch of midgets too, except now we gotta rely on "Ferris" to keep them fit.

Vaughan has some size on him, Avo looks like how tolman used to look

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 32813

Of ocurse, if you put a roof on it so it could work east-west, BW at Belmore fits a little bit better but the railway is still a problem. Not insurmountable, but not cheap.
There is zero chance of getting a bigger stadium in... I live down the road form Belmore and ill tell there is no way the area could handle the traffic these days.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is zero chance of getting a bigger stadium in... I live down the road form Belmore and ill tell there is no way the area could handle the traffic these days.
Liverpool seems the best option - space, owning land, population, access, public transport

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good piece on shadow carr on channel 10. Will find link later

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say they just haven’t gotten this years gear sorted yet, so typical we’re always so far behind when it comes to little things like that
It’s ridiculous. I just think of the first year we were with classic and they wore those big shorts that were too big.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Move the existing stadium up to the top fields. Depending on what’s underneath! Build 25,000 stadium. Turn existing into 4 level car park.
Open bowling club on side way turning into two lanes in and out. Build shop fronts along there and turn the remaining bowling club grounds into a small laundy hotel and charge lease. Lease to shop fronts like Gloria jeans etc.
the only problem would be congestion to remaining council roads
That’s why I also think Liverpool where the club owns the land could be even better with good planning
Sounds wonderful.
LGA to turn Liberal and we might get lots of money thrown at us :grinning:

Reactions: ATT

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's no brainer for Transport NSW, currently they earn nothing from the vast amount of airspace over most above ground railway lines. As result any rent that we paid them would be "money for nothing", they would simply be selling air.

Always a Bulldog
It’ll be a Metro line in a few years so Transport won’t be able to sell it. Metro may like to recoup some costs but probably wouldn’t happen for a while.

Liverpool is more likely, being close to arterial roads.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Interesting that Kyle Flanagan wasn't there today... Was he given special exemption ? Is he not in plans ? Or does Barrett think he's good enough to have more time off

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Liverpool seems the best option - space, owning land, population, access, public transport
Yeah looks the go to.. though I wish they would just fix the stadium in Homebush..