Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Duffty's poor defense is still an upgrade on Hoppa who was either too slow to get to the ball or too slow to shut down a break.

He will make up for it in attack.
People seems to have forgotten how bad Barba's defence was in the lower grades...
I have to admit Hitler Hasler did fix it !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People seems to have forgotten how bad Barba's defence was in the lower grades...
I have to admit Hitler Hasler did fix it !
Totally irrelevant. Barba had already improved and won a Dally M by Dufty's age.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally irrelevant. Barba had already improved and won a Dally M by Dufty's age.
It reckon it is relevant. Defense is coachable.

Barba had Folkes, Dymock and Hasler

Duffty had McGregor for the majority of his career...

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying because he is 25 it's too late to fix his defence ?
He is still a baby, Also age shouldn't be a barrier !

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are you saying because he is 25 it's too late to fix his defence ?
He is still a baby, Also age shouldn't be a barrier !
For him, yes. It's not just one thing it's numerous. What makes you think he's going to suddenly turn it all around, especially at a club that is currently very poor defensively? It's just wishful thinking.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It reckon it is relevant. Defense is coachable.

Barba had Folkes, Dymock and Hasler

Duffty had McGregor for the majority of his career...
I'm over this, I've said what I think about Dufty but if people want to keep stroking his cock then go for it. You won't believe it until you see it in blue and white it seems.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm over this, I've said what I think about Dufty but if people want to keep stroking his cock then go for it. You won't believe it until you see it in blue and white it seems.
I've wasn't a fan of his signing, i remember that particular game last year which we beat the dragons and Duffty was the worst player on the ground but i believe that was due to him falling out with the coach.

Yes, thats not a great attitude but i remain optimistic about his chances as their have been alot positive changes at our club and it just might inspire him to play closer to his full potential.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For him, yes. It's not just one thing it's numerous. What makes you think he's going to suddenly turn it all around, especially at a club that is currently very poor defensively? It's just wishful thinking.
That's funny, we wanted the club to give the 27 years old serial and disgraceful offender AVERAGE Elliott a fourth chance yet we find it difficult to give a 25 years old Dufty a chance to fix his defence.
Our defence will not be like it was last year for the obvious reasons. :-)

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's funny, you wanted the club to give the 27 years old serial and disgraceful offender AVERAGE Elliott a fourth chance yet you find it difficult to give a 25 years old Dufty a chance to fix his defence.
Our defence will not be like it was last year for the obvious reasons.
No I didn't lol