Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he is our fullback, I rather he have great attack then great defense.
It's not one or the other, it's both. If he can't do the basics in defence he won't last, his kick defusal has been abysmal.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's going to have to carry in attack because I really don't see his defence improving.
Yeh his defence needs work for sure, and i hope he can do it because in attack when hes on, hes the most exciting player we have had since Barba. JAC is all class but mostly a great finisher. Dufty can break the line at will on his day and will feed JAC and others.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh his defence needs work for sure, and i hope he can do it because in attack when hes on, hes the most exciting player we have had since Barba. JAC is all class but mostly a great finisher. Dufty can break the line at will on his day and will feed JAC and others.
He can be very good but he mostly isn't, I even had him in SC but only played him with certain matchups where he would stat pad lol. I cbf having another Dufty discussion, everyone knows what I think about him :tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He can be very good but he mostly isn't, I even had him in SC but only played him with certain matchups where he would stat pad lol. I cbf having another Dufty discussion, everyone knows what I think about him :tearsofjoy:
He would have been terrible in sc in recent times, he wasnt played at all a lot of weeks, or played parts of games. I wouldn't have thought about having him. Never knew if he would play next week. Not starting with him this year either, rather watch and see, and cross my fingers he goes well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would have been terrible in sc in recent times, he wasnt played at all a lot of weeks, or played parts of games. I wouldn't have thought about having him. Never knew if he would play next week. Not starting with him this year either, rather watch and see, and cross my fingers he goes well.
In draft, not classic. He dropped some big tons but I had Tom ahead of him so it might've actually only been one of two games I played him lol.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duffty's poor defense is still an upgrade on Hoppa who was either too slow to get to the ball or too slow to shut down a break.

He will make up for it in attack.
I can't remember any of our fullbacks in the last 3 years saving a try

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I can't remember any of our fullbacks in the last 3 years saving a try
Round 19 2020 69th minute Will Hopoate strips Jed Cartwright of the ball on the tryline and saves the try and the game for us. We end up winning. We end up winning 26-16.